OtakuBoards

Muahaha!

conpiracymonki

[b]This is a real article about the argument of time sgone past: Consoles versus PCs.....
It's on Channel 4 (104 for Digital viewers) in England, teletext number 484, digitiser, the funniest real games t-mag:
(the intro of PCs versus Consoles)
[i]Like the proverbial red rag being cracked against the bull's buttocks, the question of whether PCs or consoles are best is one that never fails to fill the Hornet's nest with Vimto.
What do we mean by that? Nobody knows. Not even us...
*then continues into page 2*[/i]
Heh, that was on yesterday, I wonder what'll come on tomorrow...? They do game's reviews, the chart lists, gaming tips and cheats, arguments, Viewer's POVs, and News, and Proffessional Thoughts about weird gaming topics. Man, they're cool...Topic for tomorrow: Do Games Rot Your Brain...heh heh, I can't wait ta wake up...[/b]

[color=coral] My luck goes to u, take it and use it wisely 4 luck is a mystical thingie that if u tamper with it will go boom witgh a purple monkey-powered toaster oven with cushins and stuff to make the ride home more comfortable......*everyone stares*.....what? I just confused myself...[/color]

Guest Voodookanaka
'...' hey thats pretty cool dont they have a webpage as well?
I cant stop a page on teletxt it flicks through pages by itself.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i]
[B]'...' hey thats pretty cool dont they have a webpage as well?
I cant stop a page on teletxt it flicks through pages by itself. [/B][/QUOTE]

[b]Hehe,...yes they gotsa a site. Oh,...you should have a 'HOLD' button your tv r/c,.. press that and it'll freeze the page. The digi index is no. 480,...oh yeh, the site,... it is [URL=http://www.teletext.co.uk/digitiser]here![/URL]
if that don't work then type this in:
teletext.co.uk/digitiser[/b] ;)