The Harlequin Posted June 26, 2002 Posted June 26, 2002 [font=gothic][color=crimson]Alright, alright. I don't know I bother really. Still, the feedback is nice. That's not to be construed as a hint either, under any circumstances.[/font][/color]
Guest Shift Posted June 26, 2002 Posted June 26, 2002 The text shouldn't be that color, it's to hard to read. And the background just doesn't make sence.
Guest Matt Posted June 27, 2002 Posted June 27, 2002 [color=red][b]Ya, change the text color. Way to hard to read. That background is real hard top match up with a good color though.[/b][/color]
The Harlequin Posted June 27, 2002 Author Posted June 27, 2002 [font=gothic][color=crimson]When was the last time one of my banners made sense? I'll admit the text is hard to read, but nothing else blended in well.[/font][/color]
Nate Posted March 14, 2003 Posted March 14, 2003 I have no idea what's wrong with it...of course i have no sense of fashion (in a waY) I like it.
silentdeath Posted March 14, 2003 Posted March 14, 2003 i'm with yu traineri really like it the way it is!
Psychotik Posted March 14, 2003 Posted March 14, 2003 the bkgrond is to basic, and according to the dates this topic is very old why bring it back??? Reverence_out>>
Guest Chris Posted March 15, 2003 Posted March 15, 2003 [color=green]wow, this is back when the one didn't hate shift . . . this [b]is[/b] really old . . . . anyway, the banner is pretty good, a little weird and colorless, but pretty good.[/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now