Boo Posted June 26, 2002 Posted June 26, 2002 I don't like singing I don't like talking I don't like door ringing I don't like walking I don't like music I don't like Rik (lol) I don't like you and that is true I don't like being happy I don't like my dog Cracky I don't like my bike Well....What do I like? This wasn't serious. Like the other one I made. [size=1]Own comment a few years later: "XD"[/size]
Guest Saiyangohan2002 Posted June 27, 2002 Posted June 27, 2002 [color=green] I would say you like not liking things lol! [/color] :laugh:
Empathy Posted June 30, 2002 Posted June 30, 2002 boy...hmm...what do you like?...let me see.....what about Otaku Boards?
RicoTranzrig Posted June 30, 2002 Posted June 30, 2002 [color=indigo]Hmm...not bad :) Maybe you could put some of your poetry shorts in the "Today's Poem" thread...there's a pretty good collection going on right now.[/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now