OtakuBoards

Final Fantasy x

jitoya

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by jitoya [/i]
[B]does anyone know a way to defeat the dark aeons?

did anyone else beat both ultimate and omega weapons in to the ground?

how do you get the celestial mirror?

where can you get or steal megaelixers? [/B][/QUOTE]

I don't know what kind of FF you on.But if it's FF8 then i could help.

To get Megalixers(FF8 style):You can get MLs by refining the Bahamut card to get 100 Megalixers.This requiers Quezecotl's Card mod ability.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by G/S/B Master [/i]
[B]

I don't know what kind of FF you on.But if it's FF8 then i could help.

To get Megalixers(FF8 style):You can get MLs by refining the Bahamut card to get 100 Megalixers.This requiers Quezecotl's Card mod ability. [/B][/QUOTE]

thanks for that but im talking about final fantasy 10
have you played it yet?

[B]does anyone know a way to defeat the dark aeons? [color=deeppink]Damge Break and Holy or Ultima. I reccomend getting Yuna's and Lulu's Celestial Weapons and have them at full power before doing this.[/color]

did anyone else beat both ultimate and omega weapons in to the ground? [color=deeppink] Quite. They were not hard enough to be WEAPONs.[/color]

how do you get the celestial mirror? [color=deeppink]Go to the Remiem Temple in the Calm Lands, and beat the wild Chocobo in the race.[/color]
[/B][/QUOTE]

The Dark Aeons that that summoner uses at the Via Purifico? They're not too hard, you can probably beat them just using aeons you have, they make good shields you know. As for stealing megalixirs, nope. Maybe in the arena but megalixirs are really good, if anyone had it it would be original/species creations, and they're already insanely hard. Ultima Weapon was pathetically ez, Omega too, I didn't attack for a while hoping that Omega had some cool move, but all he did besides a punch was some rain-move that took off 1500 =\. Anyway to get the CLOUDY mirror, you have to go to the Calm Lands, get a chocobo, and ride him to the SouthEast corner (you have to go to the far West to go up tho), it's on the ridge not by those treasure chests. Anyway you'll see yellow chocobo feathers, inspect them and your choco will jump down to Remiem Temple. Challenge the chocobo there to a race (ez) and you'll get the cloudy mirror. Then you have to celestisize it, head to...jeez I forgot the name of the forest....Macalania? yeah that's it, head there and find the sparkling glass-like pathways that lead into the trees, head SouthWest on those until you get to a save point with a woman and a child there. Talk to them both and they say they're waiting for their husband/father, I forget if he's to the North or to the East....but he's just standing around a pond w/ some other bozos. Then when the guy runs off, go back to where his wife&son were, and keep talking to them until they ask you to find their son...whew...go BACK on the glassy path and where 3 paths intersect, you can now head up (where some bozo lady was blocking u before), there you'll find an orangey glowing thing, it'll turn the mirror into the Celestial mirror, allowing you to open treasure chests w/ everyone's last weapons in them. That orange ball is also where you go to power up people's weapons once you get the crests and sigils...eek what a long explanation.

• 2 weeks later...
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SephirothNIN [/i]
[B]The Dark Aeons that that summoner uses at the Via Purifico? They're not too hard, you can probably beat them just using aeons you have, they make good shields you know. As for stealing megalixirs, nope. Maybe in the arena but megalixirs are really good, if anyone had it it would be original/species creations, and they're already insanely hard. Ultima Weapon was pathetically ez, Omega too, I didn't attack for a while hoping that Omega had some cool move, but all he did besides a punch was some rain-move that took off 1500 =\. Anyway to get the CLOUDY mirror, you have to go to the Calm Lands, get a chocobo, and ride him to the SouthEast corner (you have to go to the far West to go up tho), it's on the ridge not by those treasure chests. Anyway you'll see yellow chocobo feathers, inspect them and your choco will jump down to Remiem Temple. Challenge the chocobo there to a race (ez) and you'll get the cloudy mirror. Then you have to celestisize it, head to...jeez I forgot the name of the forest....Macalania? yeah that's it, head there and find the sparkling glass-like pathways that lead into the trees, head SouthWest on those until you get to a save point with a woman and a child there. Talk to them both and they say they're waiting for their husband/father, I forget if he's to the North or to the East....but he's just standing around a pond w/ some other bozos. Then when the guy runs off, go back to where his wife&son were, and keep talking to them until they ask you to find their son...whew...go BACK on the glassy path and where 3 paths intersect, you can now head up (where some bozo lady was blocking u before), there you'll find an orangey glowing thing, it'll turn the mirror into the Celestial mirror, allowing you to open treasure chests w/ everyone's last weapons in them. That orange ball is also where you go to power up people's weapons once you get the crests and sigils...eek what a long explanation. [/B][/QUOTE]

thanks for that now ive got all the ulitmate weapons except wakas and have beaten dark valfore but i cant beat any of the others. is there a dark bahamut and if so where is he ?
and do you know where to get any lv 4 key spheres?

There is a easier way to beat all of the dark aeons let yuna summon Yojimbo and pay him 150000 gil and he will use zanmato which will kill the darkaeon with one hit.

I beat both weapons using the magus sisters let them use their overdrive then keep attacking if the weapons killed them be sure to haveyunas nirvana and valefors second overdrive use that and it will do at least 50000:)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Twinzam v [/i]
[B]There is a easier way to beat all of the dark aeons let yuna summon Yojimbo and pay him 150000 gil and he will use zanmato which will kill the darkaeon with one hit.

I beat both weapons using the magus sisters let them use their overdrive then keep attacking if the weapons killed them be sure to haveyunas nirvana and valefors second overdrive use that and it will do at least 50000:) [/B][/QUOTE]

With one hit! I'll have to try it out. Where do you get Valfors second overdrive? I found dark Bahamut hes where you fight Yunalesca.

[B]

Where do you get Valfors second overdrive?[/B][/QUOTE]

go to besaid village and there is this women on the left of besaid temple talk to her and she will give it to you, be careful though you fight dark valefor when you go in the village:)

[color=indigo]As for your one unawnsered question...you can get a lot of megalixars by capturing a Varuna in the Omega Ruins. After capturing him, bribe him with 1,200,000 Gil and he will give you 20 megalixers...that will allow you to equip a weapon with double AP (actually, you may only need 10, I can't remeber off of the top of my head)

One added tip, use Lancet on Omega Weapon to learn Kimahri's Nova...[/color]