OtakuBoards

100 breach complete

Ice Dragon v2

Guest holymoly :D
every continent on earth eats rice. Mexican food has lots of rice. In Europe, Spain and some other nations use rice a lot. In the Americas rice is used often. What makes Asians think rice is their trademark?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by holymoly :D [/i]
[B]What makes Asians think rice is their trademark? [/B][/QUOTE]

Cause EVERYTING is served with rice or eaten with rice, mixed with rice, made with rice, or any of the above.... rice to Asians is like... Butter to the US.... you put it on or with everything! mmmm juts like sake...... rice made alcoholic drink :)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

Cause EVERYTING is served with rice or eaten with rice, mixed with rice, made with rice, or any of the above.... rice to Asians is like... Butter to the US.... you put it on or with everything! mmmm juts like sake...... rice made alcoholic drink :) [/B][/QUOTE]
**** straight

Guest Voodookanaka
I know what im having, my old siggy from PN :D (ill have to resize it)
unless I deleted it, it should be at

[url]http://www.members.aol.com/vudukanaka/piss.jpg[/url]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i]
[B]I know what im having, my old siggy from PN :D (ill have to resize it)
unless I deleted it, it should be at

[url]http://www.members.aol.com/vudukanaka/piss.jpg[/url] [/B][/QUOTE][color=coral] lol. Thatz funny!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: [/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Little Gohan [/i]
[B]dude that avatar is awesome! *wants his avatar* :smirk: [/B][/QUOTE]
if you want it, go to [URL=http://www.asiangalleria.com]www.asiangalleria.com[/URL]. then pick asian images then choose either AZN PRYDE or Johnny Angel
but wat i dont get in that site it, why they put j-lo n britney in an asian site????

Guest firemac
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

Cause EVERYTING is served with rice or eaten with rice, mixed with rice, made with rice, or any of the above.... rice to Asians is like... Butter to the US.... you put it on or with everything! mmmm juts like sake...... rice made alcoholic drink :) [/B][/QUOTE]
hey hey now, don't you know rice is the trademark of the world not just the asians, everywhere around the world uses rice, don't you know that, Hispanics use rice with every also, rice kicks ***, my mom makes it pratically every night, ok so it's an all around food, ok, alrighty then