OtakuBoards

stuck on a careers

Ice Dragon v2

my career is becoming a pilot but i have no idea whether i should go military or commercial. im already studying the basic flight controls and understanding all the scientific mumbo jumbo. but i wanna be safe also be excited. i already logged total 6000 hours on a flight simulator for a concorde and a F-14. im still stuck which one. so can anyone can try to help me on this one????

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Matt.D [/i]
[B][color=rainbow] For God's sake please make ur own topic 4 this.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

What in the hell are you talking about kid,the topic is called "stuck on a careers". I too am stuck on careers. This topic is not called "military.only talk about it in here,nothing but". Just chill out.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i]
[B]i know man, this is my career
and since the ppl want me to go military, ill go military
thank you all
the problem is, i gotta log in at least 5000 hours in training flight crap, out of the 6000 total, i only did 2500 on the F-14 [/B][/QUOTE]

Okay,so what you are saying is that you guys want me to spam by making a new topic about careers even though there is a perfectly good one here. Man. What a strange board,or maybe its just you two.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Frankie5 Angles [/i]
[B]

Okay,so what you are saying is that you guys want me to spam by making a new topic about careers even though there is a perfectly good one here. Man. What a strange board,or maybe its just you two. [/B][/QUOTE][color=rainbow] Dude, we're not strange, and niether is this board. This is a topic about Ice Dragon v2 and his career. It's not a random,"post ur idea's 4 a carrer here!" topic. If anyone here needs to chill out it's u. Oh, and making a new topic wouldn't be spam, u posting stuff like this in this topic is.[/color]

[B][color=rainbow] Dude, we're not strange, and niether is this board. This is a topic about Ice Dragon v2 and his career. It's not a random,"post ur idea's 4 a carrer here!" topic. If anyone here needs to chill out it's u. Oh, and making a new topic wouldn't be spam, u posting stuff like this in this topic is.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Hey,i could really care less.I just thought i would post about my ideas. I really didnt know there was a problem with that.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Frankie5 Angles [/i]
[B]

Hey,i could really care less.I just thought i would post about my ideas. I really didnt know there was a problem with that. [/B][/QUOTE][color=rainbow] It's only a problem if u post them in this topic. Now, I don't want to fight with u, so let's jes leave it at this.I respect ur idea's, but they should really not be mentioned in this topic.[/color]

[B][color=rainbow] It's only a problem if u post them in this topic. Now, I don't want to fight with u, so let's jes leave it at this.I respect ur idea's, but they should really not be mentioned in this topic.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Hey,thats fine by me. I guess this topic is finished then and because nothing else should be posted in it im guessing it should be removed.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Outlaw [/i]
[B]Don't base the desition of your carear based on the ideas of a random few ppl who don't even know you. You must do what you want, both would be excellent carears, but you must deside for yourself what your going to do.;) [/B][/QUOTE]
yeah i know
but i just wanted ppls opinions
n plus, commercial flights are very dangerous these dayz