:tauros: e-quake,blizzard,t-bolt,body slam
:charizard: e-quake,flamethrower,swords dance,slash
:jolteon: double kick,sand attack,t-bolt,t-wave
:poliwrath: amnesia,hypnosis,ice beam,e-quake
:victreebel: razor leaf,growth,sleep powder,body slam

This isn't TPM--there aren't any pokemon pics. :p

[b]Alakazam[/b] Good.

[b]Tauros[/b] Horn Drill over T-bolt.

[b]Charizard[/b] Reflect over Slash. That's how I took down your 'zard on PBS, remember?:smirk:

[b]Jolteon[/b] Yay. Maybe Sub or Focus Energy over Sand-attack.

[b]Poliwrath[/b] Swept me pretty well.

[b]Victreebel[/b] Looks good.

You beat me before, but what 'till next time! :wigout:

Let's see, you didn't say what version this is on, so I'll try to give you the best of both.

Alakazam: 3/5. You did good keeping Psychic and Recover. Thunder Wave is kinda of good, but get rid of Reflect. If you are playing g/s/c, exchange Reflect for Thief (found in TR Mahogany Town HQ). If in r/b/y try Psybeam or another Psychic attack.

Tauros: 2/5. This Tauros isn't very good. You made it learn some powerful attacks, but the thing is, Tauros Special stats suck big time. Luckily, you can remedy this. Just teach it some powerful normal attacks like Take Down, or Headbutt(in g/s/c). You can keep Thunderbolt, but it will only be good on Pokémon with weak Special Defense scores.

Charizard: 4/5. This is pretty good for a Charizard. The only thing keeping it from being perfect is Swords Dance. Teach it Fly instead. Swords Dance only increases Attack power, and the only attack that would benefit from it is Slash.

Jolteon: 4/5 You did good with this Jolteon, but get rid of Sand-Attack. If in g/s/c, teach it Rain Dance, and then switch Thunder Wave with Thunder. This is one of those killer combos in almost any battle. In r/b/y, switch Thunder for sand-attack and Pin Missile for Thunder Wave. This will give you a leg up on Psychics.

Poliwrath: 4.5/5. You did good, but trade Amnesia for Surf. This can take advatage of its half water-type heritage. Remember, if a Pokémon uses an attack the same type as it is, the attack power is incresed by 1.5.

Victreebel: 4.9/5. You trained it well except for one thing. Trade Growth for Poison Powder. This makes it perfect. I don't know why, though.

You've got a pretty good team. :ball:

Let's see, you didn't say what version this is on, so I'll try to give you the best of both.

Alakazam: 3/5. You did good keeping Psychic and Recover. Thunder Wave is kinda of good, but get rid of Reflect. If you are playing g/s/c, exchange Reflect for Thief (found in TR Mahogany Town HQ). If in r/b/y try Psybeam or another Psychic attack.

Tauros: 2/5. This Tauros isn't very good. You made it learn some powerful attacks, but the thing is, Tauros Special stats suck big time. Luckily, you can remedy this. Just teach it some powerful normal attacks like Take Down, or Headbutt(in g/s/c). You can keep Thunderbolt, but it will only be good on Pokémon with weak Special Defense scores.

Charizard: 4/5. This is pretty good for a Charizard. The only thing keeping it from being perfect is Swords Dance. Teach it Fly instead. Swords Dance only increases Attack power, and the only attack that would benefit from it is Slash.

Jolteon: 4/5 You did good with this Jolteon, but get rid of Sand-Attack. If in g/s/c, teach it Rain Dance, and then switch Thunder Wave with Thunder. This is one of those killer combos in almost any battle. In r/b/y, switch Thunder for sand-attack and Pin Missile for Thunder Wave. This will give you a leg up on Psychics.

Poliwrath: 4.5/5. You did good, but trade Amnesia for Surf. This can take advatage of its half water-type heritage. Remember, if a Pokémon uses an attack the same type as it is, the attack power is incresed by 1.5.

Victreebel: 4.9/5. You trained it well except for one thing. Trade Growth for Poison Powder. This makes it perfect. I don't know why, though.

ok let me see what u put....

alakazam: hmm.. well considering why would i need 2 psychci attacks when psychci is powerful by itself..

tauros: hmm... ur pretty right but i enjoy battling w/ him.. plus i win w/ him.

charizard: ok this i were u draw the line w/ swords dance , it helps alot actually it increases e-quake and slash so that really helps, duh.....

jolteon: alright dude this isnt g/s/c game type as u can see i would of put a held item w/ it, duhh.....

polliwrath: no comment for u

vict: ok growth will help alot especially aganst fire type and psychics, but good thing this is for r/b/y and not g/s/c......

ok, i can only help u wit jolteon

JOLTEON@ magnet
::thunder
::double kick
::twin needle
::thunder wave

esplination:
twin needle 4 them annoying psy. types,thunder wave 4 assuring paralysis,double kick for them other electric and rock types,and thunder 4 sheer power.