Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Shattered Like Always


Recommended Posts

Guest tragicmagic
Posted
Down by the moments pulse,
Hurt by one's words so false,
Saddened by the days results,
Angered by my own qualities and own faults,
I'm shattered.
Trying to regain all that I had,
But realizing all that I had was bad,

This is how I live from day to day,
Shattered.
Not quite sure what the Hell to say,
Whatever you do right now isn't the time to walk in my way,
That's just too bad for me,
Blinded by what I cannot see,
Too many times did I fall,
And this thing people call life,
Chose to ruin it all.
With my head hanging down,
I'm not sure what curse I have found,
But whatever it is,
I wish it was his.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...