OtakuBoards

Blitz

GothMog

on FFVI at mt.Kolt for some reason when your fighting the boss at the cave (i think hes called something like Vergus?)
and then SIBEN comes and to finish Vergus of you do a Blitz but for some reason it doesnt work
ive asked friend on ICQ and they say its hard to do on the PS version
Is it just hard?
Just me ?
or do i need to take it back to the shops?

[COLOR=indigo]Click on blitz

hit <--- ----> <----- (left right left) then hit X to put that blitz into play.

Sabin should use pummel and then the battle is over.

(and your friends are messed, if anything it's eaiser to do Blitz's on the PSX) [/COLOR]

[color=indigo]Yeesh... I remember I had trouble with this too, but I was playing the SNES version (FFIII), though I wouldn't think it'd make a difference. I didn't quite understand how to do the Blitzes... I would push the A button, and the cursor would go up to Sabin, and then I'd hit the A button again because I thought you had to select Sabin to do the Blitz, and then I'd put in the button combo... Well, I finally figured out that you hit the A button on the Blitz command, then, while the cursor is on Sabin, you put in the button combo, then hit the A button again to enter the Blitz... Stupid me, lol. :cross: :twitch:

Obviously there is no A button on the PSX controller, but you get the idea... Hopefully you're not having the same problem I did...[/color]

• 3 weeks later...