GothMog Posted June 30, 2002 Posted June 30, 2002 on FFVI at mt.Kolt for some reason when your fighting the boss at the cave (i think hes called something like Vergus?) and then SIBEN comes and to finish Vergus of you do a Blitz but for some reason it doesnt work ive asked friend on ICQ and they say its hard to do on the PS version Is it just hard? Just me ? or do i need to take it back to the shops?
Guest Zeh Posted June 30, 2002 Posted June 30, 2002 [COLOR=indigo]Click on blitz hit <--- ----> <----- (left right left) then hit X to put that blitz into play. Sabin should use pummel and then the battle is over. (and your friends are messed, if anything it's eaiser to do Blitz's on the PSX) [/COLOR]
Desbreko Posted July 1, 2002 Posted July 1, 2002 [color=indigo]Yeesh... I remember I had trouble with this too, but I was playing the SNES version (FFIII), though I wouldn't think it'd make a difference. I didn't quite understand how to do the Blitzes... I would push the A button, and the cursor would go up to Sabin, and then I'd hit the A button again because I thought you had to select Sabin to do the Blitz, and then I'd put in the button combo... Well, I finally figured out that you hit the A button on the Blitz command, then, while the cursor is on Sabin, you put in the button combo, then hit the A button again to enter the Blitz... Stupid me, lol. :cross: :twitch: Obviously there is no A button on the PSX controller, but you get the idea... Hopefully you're not having the same problem I did...[/color]
Mitch Posted July 20, 2002 Posted July 20, 2002 I also had trouble the first few times because I'd try to do his blitz before it told you to press left right left. Isn't FF III the best FF EVER?
Desbreko Posted July 21, 2002 Posted July 21, 2002 [color=indigo]Uh, dude... This thread's almost three weeks old... I think GothMog has gotten past that part by now. I don't think he needs any more help. :rolleyes: Thread Closed[/color]
Recommended Posts