Boo Posted June 30, 2002 Posted June 30, 2002 This time I will not cover, if you have a fight and you suffer. Why should I? You told me I could die. I took that personal You heared it throu the whole hall. I really hate you What did I do?! Why did you do that? You dirty little rat! I will not miss you Even if I sometimes have nothing to do! I really must think of better ones :D [size=1]That comment couldn't be more true.[/size]
vegeta rocker Posted July 3, 2002 Posted July 3, 2002 lol i don't know why but i love it! Its like a comical hate poem to me, i don't know if that was your intention or not. And oh yeah cool banner. dragons are beautiful.
Dragonstar Posted July 4, 2002 Posted July 4, 2002 :D ummmm... great, but what is it about exactly?:D
Mist Posted July 5, 2002 Posted July 5, 2002 [color=red][size=1]Wow...that was good! Meesa like! :D[/color][/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now