Kyubimon Posted June 30, 2002 Posted June 30, 2002 I can't remember everything I watched so my favorite from what I can remember would probobly be "Rush Hour2".
OlgaTheDwarf Posted July 1, 2002 Posted July 1, 2002 Recently it would have to be "The Lord Of the Rings". I thought the books were much better but the movie still rocked.
Juu Posted July 1, 2002 Posted July 1, 2002 I didn't think fav threads were allowed, I'm pretty sure dis'll get closed. Anyway, um.... I'd have to say... 1. Star wars ep.I 2. Rush hour 2 3. The mummy returns 4. Scorpion king 5. star was ep.II
SSJ Gotenks ok Posted July 1, 2002 Posted July 1, 2002 Me 1.rush hour 2 2.how high 3.showtime 4.Blade 2 Those are some of them didn't mention the recent movies:D
Darkmoon Posted July 1, 2002 Posted July 1, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by OlgaTheDwarf [/i] [B]Recently it would have to be "The Lord Of the Rings". I thought the books were much better but the movie still rocked. [/B][/QUOTE] I agree with you. I loved the books but the movie was also great. My top 3 list of best movies: 1) The Lord Of The Rings (best movie I've seen in the theaters in a while) 2) Spider-man 3) Star wars- the Phantom Menec (sp) I can't really remember all of the movies I've seen in the theaters, but what I have above, I enjoyed watching with my family and friends.
eleanor Posted July 2, 2002 Posted July 2, 2002 Hm, 1.)........oh yeah, Star Wars, The Phantom Menace. (I don't think star wars two was that good) 2.)erm....i haven't seen any of the good movies!
Mist Posted July 2, 2002 Posted July 2, 2002 [COLOR=red][SIZE=1]Yup, I forsee this thread being closed very soon, but might as well add my input. 1)Lilo and Stich (:love2: I love Stich! He's a cutie...) 2) Star Wars: Attack of the Clones or Lord of the Rings 3)Spiderman[/SIZE] [/COLOR]
Recommended Posts