Psychotik Posted June 30, 2002 Posted June 30, 2002 I found this site called Stick Figure Death Theatre which you can visit [url=http://www.sfdt.com/]here[/url]:naughty: It's all about stck figures going around beating each other up :laugh: It's really funny if youv'e got that kind of mind. But some of the flash's (yes you need flash) are kind of dramatic so no kids allowed :flaming:, enjoy
Corey Posted June 30, 2002 Posted June 30, 2002 Well, I can see this getting closed veeeerrrryyyyy soon.
Guest Saiyangohan2002 Posted July 1, 2002 Posted July 1, 2002 [color=green] Yeah, I'ne heard of STDF Though I've never actually been there, sounds cool though. [/color]
Guest Matt Posted July 1, 2002 Posted July 1, 2002 [color=red][b]This seems pointless but....I heave heard of stickdeath.com, but I think that is no more....[/b][/color]
RicoTranzrig Posted July 1, 2002 Posted July 1, 2002 Both of them still exist....but I don't think there's really much to talk about the sites contents, with substance anyway...I'll have to close this.
James Posted July 1, 2002 Posted July 1, 2002 [color=royalblue]This is also basically just an advertisement for a website. I need to remind everyone that we don't allow you to just post a thread about a website...you can advertise it in your signature, but that's all.[/color]
Recommended Posts