Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Haha boaters that sounds so funny. I boat in a way. I use waverunners which are boats. Those things are so fun. My uncle has 3 seadoo waverunners which i go out on ALOT!! anyone else here boat??
Posted
Not really here because I dont live o the ocean. But I have Driven My grandparents boat (A Cigerret Boat :) ) And thats really fun!
Posted
lol does boating consist of going out in a row boat that leaks???

lol i don't boat i just swim and watch everyone else rip around the water lol tho i do windsurf (i stink at it:p) lol its hard if your short like me :rolleyes:
~GG~
Guest Zero
Posted
I love waverunners it's a blast. But I mostly do stuff like climbing or snowboarding. Water has never been friendly with me nearly drown about three but that never stop me.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...