Blue Heaven Posted July 1, 2002 Posted July 1, 2002 Haha boaters that sounds so funny. I boat in a way. I use waverunners which are boats. Those things are so fun. My uncle has 3 seadoo waverunners which i go out on ALOT!! anyone else here boat??
eleanor Posted July 1, 2002 Posted July 1, 2002 Yeah, waverunners are fun, I tried them out in Florida.
MarkM Posted July 1, 2002 Posted July 1, 2002 Not really here because I dont live o the ocean. But I have Driven My grandparents boat (A Cigerret Boat :) ) And thats really fun!
bignatedawg Posted July 1, 2002 Posted July 1, 2002 I guess you could say I 'baot' considering my family owns a boat and take it out every so often. I want to get a waverunner though, those things are fun.
Stitch Posted July 1, 2002 Posted July 1, 2002 lol does boating consist of going out in a row boat that leaks??? lol i don't boat i just swim and watch everyone else rip around the water lol tho i do windsurf (i stink at it:p) lol its hard if your short like me :rolleyes: ~GG~
Guest Zero Posted July 2, 2002 Posted July 2, 2002 I love waverunners it's a blast. But I mostly do stuff like climbing or snowboarding. Water has never been friendly with me nearly drown about three but that never stop me.
Schrat Posted July 2, 2002 Posted July 2, 2002 yea waverunners r cool, but i prefer boats. I have a 16 foot gruman with a 16 mercury, and my family has a 26 foot fourwins
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now