OtakuBoards

Project Offspring - Father Is Missing

Geist

[B]Project Offspring - Father Is Missing[/B]

[I]In the year 2172 a research company by the name of Kalpadare, began 'Project Offspring'.
The project was a success, and five young anthrobots were created. Dr. Kalpadare was
pleased about his new blue haired children. They were very gifted, they could move objects and
talk to each other with their minds. But one night, a violent militia named Metal Dream tried to
steal the anthrobots. Unable to do this, they kidnapped the creator instead. The next morning,
the anthrobots woke up to find their 'father' missing; they went out to search for him...and
soon ran into their evil new siblings...[/I]

[COLOR=darkblue]In this RPG, you can either be one of the 5 anthrobots, the four evil
anthrobots, or one of Metal Dream's officers.

Here's what you'll need if you're going to be one of Dr. Kalpadare's anthrobots.

[B]Name:[/B] *Your first name* Kalpadare

[B]Age:[/B] (How old you look.)

[B]Gender:[/B] (Male, Female, or unknown.)

[B]Description:[/B]

[B]Personality:[/B]

Here's what you'll need if you're going to be one of the 4 new siblings.

[B]Name:[/B] *Your first name* Metal

[B]Age:[/B] (How old you look.)

[B]Personality:[/B]

And if anyone wants to be one of Metal Dream's officers, here's what you'll need.

[B]Name:[/B]

[B]Age:[/B]

[B]Weapons:[/B] (Up to three)

[B]Personality:[/B][/COLOR]

[COLOR=blue]Here's mine.

[B]Name:[/B] Hal Kalpadare

[B]Age:[/B] 14

[B]Description:[/B] Blue hair, green eyes, pale skin, and a large scar on his right arm
from a lab accident.

[B]Personality:[/B] Quiet, likes to approach things carefully,
not a very good leader but he tries his best when he has to.[/COLOR]

• 3 weeks later...
This sounds cool I'll join you!! :)

Name: Drex Kalpadare

Description: Dragon man race anthrobot w/ green/gray slit eyes (like a cats) that turn blood red when he is angry. He is almost always hungry. He is 7' tall with a tail and wings that are usually folded against his back. He is colored Green to match the trees he had to live in (camoflage). His agility is second only to Yugo Kalpadare but Drex is much stronger than Yugo. He is so agile because he was sent to live with the animals animals in th forest/woods near where he was created and he had leaned to communicate, control, move like the animals, and tend to their wounds. He also learned how to make potions and how to harness the power of nature to damage enemies, control plants and animals, and to heal, strengthen, and sheild allies.

Personality: A brave, cautious,(but not a caution freak, will take some risks) kind, leader type guy. Was created to help animals. Uses the skills of Animal Empathy, Natural Healing, Animal healing, and the power to understand Animal Speech. He also regenerates (restores health and can regrow arms, legs, tail, and wings).

Guest pyro_kai
Name: sano Kalpadare

Description: blue hair that stands out in spikes (like reno from ff7) pale and muscular like any normal 16 year old he dons himself in only a red shirtless t-shirt baggy jeans and black dress boots his father created him with psionic powers unmatched with any of his siblings

Personality: the wild card of the kalpadare's he is a rash thinker he always rushes into things and likes to be different from others thus why he dresses in the way his father disagres from but he is always there to help his siblings the only thing he has on his mind now'a days is finding his father

:eek: [COLOR=blue]Thanks guys for joining. And I should probably add, that you don't have to be a human looking anthrobot, you just have to be humanoid. And Eagle, you can drop the blue hair if you want, I could make it that only the human anthrobots could have blue hair.[/COLOR]

Guest Morph
Sounds interesting Kou

What do you mean by silbling? I just wanted to be different from everyone else and what they were.

----------
Name: Mike Metal

Description: Has white hair, natural white hair. With green eyes. He has some muscles but not much, he is VERY fast and agile. He wears what Hiei Jaganashi wears, with the headband. He has the third eye also covered by the bandana. When third eye is used, all of Rice's stats go up temporarily.

Personality: Is very outgoing with friends and such. But when he faces an openent he usual does his own thing and tries not to talk much.

Ok Kouberei I will drop the hair. Also BTW if you have ever played EverQuest or have EverQuest look at the male Iksar that is basicaly what my char looks like. :idea: Also you should have what gendre appears to be but it can also be unknown ( or both :eek: ) if they want it to.:D

sounds cool

name:yugo kalpadare

desription:has a bruce lee build, white angel wings were attached to his back these allow him to fly, he has blue hair in the style of teenage gohan, has gold snake eyes,wears a yellow gi with black lining, and is very fast and agile on ground and air. his strength is second onlly to drex kalpadare

personality: wisest of the brothers. he shows no mercy when fighting.he knows all martial arts moves ever created. along with using his mind to move things and talk to his brothers, he also has the ability to use energy blasts

hope i can join

I am going to change my description on Drex K. to Dragon :devil: man instead of Lizard man. So he now has the head and wings of a dragon:naughty: with a humanoid body/bone structure. The dragon head is made like that of the European dragon not the Asian. Ok? I will try to find a picture of the basic idea for head of my char A.S.A.P.

Click [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/images/avatars/Dragon.jpg]here[/URL] to see the pic. It's not a very big pic but it's better than nothing.

Imagine that head on a 7' tall human covered in scales with a tail and wings that are usually folded against his back also the color green.

Also I have an update on my char. again. ;) His agility is second only to Yugo Kalpadare but Drex is much stronger than Yugo.
He is so agile because he was sent to live with the animals animals in th forest/woods near where he was created and he had leaned to communicate, control, and move like the animals.

Guest pyro_kai
i guess i will post as on of the metals as well?

Name: sorn Metal

Description: look at the attachment

Personality: he is a silent he loves music especially that of when pirates sing he is fascinated with the sea he always has a smile on his face his speed is unmatched from any he also has psionic powers matched only by sano

I am speaking on behalf of Kouberei here.:bluesweat He PMed me to say we are still taking profiles just the start of the RPG is going to be postponed due to a family crissis.:worried: Sorry guys and girls... wait a sec. Are there even any girls posting here???:confused: Oh well, I am sorry for the postpone but, actually we dont have enough people yet anyway. And once again I must say I am sorry about this.:(

Oh and before I forget pyro_kai my guy has already been dubed the second fastest and the strongest and angel_sepiroth has been dubed the fastest and 2nd strongest. Unless you mean fastest of the Metal's that is...:naughty:

• 2 weeks later...