OtakuBoards

Goatman!

Dragon Warrior

Yeah. But Pineapple Vengence is a one of a kind thingy. The new series will be on it's own. It'll be closer to Dude Stories kind of than any other, but it has it's own league. I even have the name worked out. It shall premeir in August with Kobra and Lamb's new season. Woohoo! August! Best month around!

New Show Name: Jo Jones

Alright. Jo Jones is out for now. I haven't really got the edge for it. In fact, I have a new edge for something else.

New Series: The Hollow Saga

The main characters would be Derk the warrior, Ford the archer, Rune the red mage, and Jett, an uncrafty thief. Their crazy journeys lead them to find the legendary White Seer locked far away from where their fallen kingdom lays. Of course, Jett doesn't really wnat to go on this adventure, but is forced to by the 3 other heroes. It's not like a thief to help the good guys.

But expect this series to start tomorrow or the next day because it's practically ready. Don't worry. Goatman will continue, but at slower pace thanks to the Hollow Saga. The Hollow Saga also would be the reason for the delay of Goatman episodes.

The best part is, the series includes a British Officer who likes to say "What's all this then?" so enjoy The Hollow Saga.

Coming to an internet browser near you!

My games? You can't download them right now. They're not finished. But you can download an EXTREMELY crappy trailer for NightScape here:

[url]http://www.nightscape1.cjb.net[/url]

A demo of Mission Improbable will be soon.

BTW: Yes. I'm definately sure The Hollow Saga premeirs tomorrow.

Okay. After the big delay, here's episode 6. Sorry people. Hollow Saga. Bah! By the way, The Hollow Saga is up in the stories section as well. Ahem. And now, episode 6:

[SIZE=4]GOATMAN[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]Episode 6:
"This Episode Makes No Sense!"[/SIZE]

Announcer: Does your garden hose get holes easily? Does it tangle? Is it really hard to put away? Well no worries. Ours do too.

Guy: Why are you dissing your own product.

Announcer: Precisely. It has many holes in it when you first purchase it so you don?t have to make any yourself! Plus, it comes in this ripped up crappy box from my garage! So buy one today!

Guy: Whatever?

Narrator: Welcome to Goatman! I think I?m actually getting the hang of this job. (becomes a pig) What the? Oh yeah. I forget to tell you. Or maybe the title gave it away. This episode makes NO SENSE! That?s right. And we can owe it all to Mr. Demented.

Mr. Demented: Muhahahaha!

Narrator: Now, then, we find Goat testing his newest super ability, the Psyb! Ooo? OINK!

Goatman: HI-YA! (throws psyb into trashcan) Oh wow. This is great. With this new ability, I can? I can? cook food faster?

?

or fight crime.

Mr. Demented: Muhahahaha! Those stupid psybs can?t stop me. For I am Mr. Demented! And I shall make the world my own playground? I?ll have a new swing set like the park!

Narrator: (becomes a dog) And so, (pants) Mr. Demented entered his lab.

Mr. Demented: (enters his lab) Ah yes. Here she is. (takes a blanket off a machine marked The Crazy machine) Muahahahaha! Soon, I?ll make this show and it?s cast weird? HAHAHAHAHA!

Narrator: Okay. I?m not use to this anymore. I want my mommy! Woof!

City: (becomes weird in a strange way)

Man: (becomes a hydrant)

Hydrant: (becomes a man) Well that?s new. Wait! No more dogs for me! Ha ha!

Crowd: Help us Goatman!

Goatman: (hears the cries for help and cheese, but pays more attention to the cry for help) My people need me. Up, up, and into another scene! (flies over to where the town is changing) What?s happening to Town Town?

Woman: I don?t- (turns into Goatman) Cool. (becomes a cat) Dang.

Goatman: Umm? yeah. Well, I?ll get to the bottom of this.

(Suddenly a big speaker comes out of the sun)

Goatman: That?s not possible.

Narrator: Anything?s possible in this episode.

Goatman: Oh. Right.

Speaker: Tsk, tsk, Goatman. Your not going anywhere.

Goatman: Huh? Who?s the- (becomes toaster)

Narrator: Uh oh. If Goatman?s a toaster, there will be no end to the terror that is Mr. Demented! What will happen next? Who will eat that cheese? will I actually be able to go to the bathroom? Find out- (spots the man who became a hydrant) Ooo lala. (walks over to the hydrant) Cue the commercials.

Hydrant: NOOOOOOOOO!!!

Man: (sitting)

?

Man: (sitting)

?

Man: (coughs)

?

Man: (picks up a cucumber and eats it)

Announcer: Coming this fall to ABC!

Audience member: What is? What?s coming to ABC?

Announcer: Umm? that show.

Audience Member: What show? That piece of trash with the cucumber guy?

Announcer: Hey look buddy! That happens to be a classic from where I come from!

Audience Member: Where do you come from? Loserville?

Announcer: How?d you know. Wow. You must be psychic.

Audience Member: Umm? uhh? it was an insult, man.

Announcer: I mean really. You should do one of those over-the-phone telekinetic reading thingies.

Audience Member: Alright! I?m out of here!

Announcer: Really. That was cool. Can you predict what I just did? I took lint from my belly button! Yeah!

Narrator: Awww? that was refreshing.

Hydrant: (shivering) Unclean? unclean?

Narrator: Now then, we last left WOOF! I mean, we last left- (becomes an elephant) ? Goatman who just became a toaster. What will happen next.

Arch Nemesis: Why aren?t I in this episode? (starts to fly) Weee!!! I?m happy now.

Goatman Toaster: oh no! A toaster! I?m a toaster! Wait. Toaster?s can?t talk. that means only one thing. (climbs out of toaster) I thought my foot wasn?t some piece of bunt toast. Now then, off to hunt down the bad guy. But how?

(Suddenly, an innocent dog turns into a comb and starts attacking Goatman)

Goatman: Wow. You were right. It doesn?t make sense.

Narrator: I know. (blows his trunk)

Goatman: Bring it comb! (punches one of it?s teeth out)

Comb: (falls on Goatman)

Goatman: Nooo!!! Nooo!!!! There?s only one way to get out of this position. I just have to-

[We interrupt your sad pitiful lives to bring this special report]

News Reporter: This is Bryan O?Brien and I have seemed to have spotted a flying villain. Even though this isn?t peculiar here in Town Town, but this episode doesn?t make sense so we?re gonna shoot him down.

General: Get ready boys!

Army: (fires at Arch)

Arch Nemesis: What a peaceful day. I just-WHAHAY! (is blasted and collapses to the ground and is beaten with squeaky hammers)

General: Good work boys. Keep it going. (is picking his nose with a salamander) Almost? almost? (pulls out a giant, man-eating wasp) Got it!

[Now back to your regular lives full of pitiful stuff]

Goatman: Phew! That was hard, but I did it. (comb comes back alive) Good gravy! If that didn?t work, there?s only one thing that will. PSYB! (blasts a psyb right into the comb and blows it up) What the? (hears strange frequency noises) The psybs are collecting the sounds of the bad guy?s machine.

Mr. Demented: Umm? no they?re not. (is floating above Goatman)

Goatman: I just gotta use the psybs to track him down. (fires off some psybs) onward! (flies off all around the city)

Mr. Demented: Umm? right.

Narrator: Hours later?

Goatman: (stops where he started) My calculations say he?s right?. here! (looks up)

Mr. Demented: Very good, Goatman.

Goatman: How did you know my name?

Mr. Demented: Well, your famous all aro-

Goatman: Are you psychic?

Mr. Demented: No, but-

Goatman: OR ARE YOU SOME KIND OF KILLER WHO LOOKED UP MY PROFILE AND IS OUT TO GET ME?

Mr. Demented: No! I just-

Goatman: AHHH!!! (faints)

Mr. Demented: Well, that was easy. (takes Goatman and flies off to his headquarters)

Narrator: Uh oh. Looks like Goatman is in big doodoo now. What will happen in the headquarters? Will Town Town be saved? Shall I use that same hydrant again?

Hydrant: God no! Please no!

Narrator: Find out after these messages. (grabs toilet paper) Excuse me.

Hydrant: I hate my life.

Man: (walking his dog)

Announcer: (falls from sky and lands in front of him, scaring the dog)

Man: What the!

Announcer: Hey sir. Sick of your REAL dog?

Man: No.

Announcer: (takes dog and throws it away) Then you should get Barko The Robo Dog.

Man: Stoodles!

Announcer: Yes. They do come in poodle. So how many will you purchase? Forty. Sixty? Four Thousand?

Man: You just threw my dog away! It could be dead!

Announcer: And that?s why you need Barko to replace Stinkles.

Man: His name was Stoodles.

Announcer: Benjamin, Wilson. Whatever. Now how many?

Man: You just don?t get it, do you! I DON?T WANT ONE! (storms off to find his dog)

Announcer: Hmm? that man really needs a Barko. (smiles and teeth ping)

Narrator: Okay. Now that I?ve done that and we?re back, we can finish this crazy episode up.

Hydrant: I feel so naked?

Narrator: Goatman is now in Mr. Demented?s house where he shall suffer a terrible death? hopefully? we can end the show then.

Goatman: Mr. Demented, do you expect me to talk?

Mr. Demented: No. I expect you to? GET TOOTH DECAY! Now eat all this junk food.

Goatman: (starts feasting as fish swim around their heads)

(hours later)

Goatman: Ooohh? my teeth?

Mr. Demented: HAHAHAHA!

Goatman: Your paying for my dentist bill.

Mr. Demented: No I will not. because you won?t be around for that appointment.

Goatman: Then what?s the good of making the appointment if we know I?m not going.

Mr. Demented: It means you will be dead, stupid. Now die!

(Suddenly, giant ducks start quacking and a flying saucer flies down, eats the ducks and burps out a gas that makes everyone laugh)

Goatman: HAHAHAHAHAHA! I didn?t? HAHAHAHA? know that? HAHAHAHA? death was so? HAHAHA? funny!

Mr. Demented: Yeah! HAHAHAHAHAHA!

(Everyone soon joins in and starts laughing)

Hydrant: I don?t feel like laughing. (gas reaches him) Hehe? HEHE? HAHAHAHAHAHA!

(Everyone laughs together)

Mr. Demented: Ya know, Goatman. Your not so bad. Just cut off those antennas you?ve got on your head and maybe eat some of the arm made of cheese you have and you may be okay.

Goatman: And you may be okay if you take those goose feet off and put them in your ears.

Mr. Demented: What? That makes no sense.

Goatman: And this episode does?

Mr. Demented: Oh. Right. Hahahaha!

(Everyone starts laughing again)

Monkey: (jumps in and gas spills out of his eyes killing everyone)

THE END

This episode was brought to you by- (dies)

Monkey: Hehehe. DIE! (spills gas)

[quote][i]Originally posted by Dragon Warrior[/i][b]
Monkey: (jumps in and gas spills out of his eyes killing everyone)

THE END

This episode was brought to you by- (dies)

Monkey: Hehehe. DIE! (spills gas)[/b][/quote]

:therock:

[quote][i]Originally posted by Dragon Warrior[/i][b]
Mr. Demented: Very good, Goatman.

Goatman: How did you know my name?

Mr. Demented: Well, your famous all aro-

Goatman: Are you psychic?

Mr. Demented: No, but-

Goatman: OR ARE YOU SOME KIND OF KILLER WHO LOOKED UP MY PROFILE AND IS OUT TO GET ME?

Mr. Demented: No! I just-

Goatman: AHHH!!! (faints)

Mr. Demented: Well, that was easy. (takes Goatman and flies off to his headquarters)[/b][/quote]

[color=darkblue]
Haha, this is the best episode yet, because everything makes no sense :p This is my favorite of your works. Unless I see Kobra and Lamb again...I guess it's a tie :p
[/color]

Yeah. I'm thinking of making a Disasterpiece Theatre website, but I'm too busy at the moment. Ya know, a place to post all my work. And a really bad part is, I have Goatman Episode 7 all set and already typed, but I can't post it because [url]http://www.itsmysite.com[/url] is down so I can't upload the graphics needed. That stupid site had to choose this time to do it's maintenance.

Alright. The site I host images on works again so this episode can be displayed for your pleasure now. Enjoy!

[SIZE=4]GOATMAN[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]Episode 7:
"Blind Goat's Bluff"[/SIZE]

Woman: (cooking in her kitchen. Walks over to cabinet and opens it)

Announcer: (pops out of cabinet) HEY!

Woman: AHHH!!!

Announcer: Are your pans dirty all the time? Stained? Completely a mess?

Woman: No. I use this type of soap that-

Announcer: Then you should get Jabroni Productions Jabroni Dish Washer Soap. Just dump the whole bottle of it on one dish and it?s clean. Isn?t it the best?

Woman: But I only have to use one dot on a dish for it to be clean with this other soap.

Announcer: Precisely. In fact, we?re trying to rip you off by making you pay for 40 bottles.

Woman: Umm? I don?t think you were suppose to say that.

Announcer: Say what?

Woman: (sighs)

Announcer: So buy 40 bottles for 40 dishes today! (teeth ping)

Narrator: Just ignore last episode where we were all killed by a monkey with toxins in his pupils. In this episode, we find a new evil. A powerful new evil. Heck of I know who it is. This script sucks. Anyways, the episode takes place in an old warehouse outside of Town Town near the docks. We now begin?

Firefly: (zips around warehouse and lands on an empty box)

Man: Okay, Jim. Easy does it. These new SUPER-POWERED light bulbs will really make the city shine. I?m sure nobody comes to this warehouse so it?s safe for them to be here.

Jim: good thinking, Charlie. (sit?s the boxes down) Let?s test one on one of these lights.

Charlie: You sure these things still work?

Jim: There?s only one way to know. (takes a light bulb from the box and screws it into a light socket)

(The light blasts and the men run off)

Firefly: Ooo?

(the light blasts rays out)

Firefly: Awww? (a ray hits him and he collapses to the ground) Ack! Cough! Wheeze! (Starts transforming in the shadows) MUAHAHAHAHAHA!

Narrator: Okay. That was kind of creepy. Anyways, the next morning, Goat was walking to his job of importance when he heard someone was robbing an antique store. He quickly ran into a nearby porter potty and changed into GOATMAN!

Goatman: (busts out of the porter potty with toilet paper clinging to his hoof) Oops. (takes the toilet paper off) UP, UP, AND TO THE NEXT SCENE! (flies off to the antique store and lands safely through the window) Stop right there you? you? bug?

Bug: (turns around) That?s right, Sheepman. The name?s BulbBug. I shall take over Town Town one step at a time and you can?t stop me. (blasts a ray of electricity at Goatman , but Goatman dodges and it busts a vase)

Shop Keep: Hey! That was priceless. You break it, you buy it.

BulbBug: Yeah, yeah. (reaches into wallet and gives the guy some money)

Shop Keep: (skims the amount) Ahem!

BulbBug: FINE! (gives him more money)

Shop Keep: Better.

BulbBug: Now scram!

(The shop keeper runs out of the store and it?s now a showdown between BulbBug and Goatman)

Goatman: Take this! (tosses a psyb at BulbBug, but it just entered his body) Wha?

BulbBug: Thank you for juicing me up, Cowman.

Goatman: Grrr?

BulbBug: Now, if you don?t mind, I must make a daring escape. Haha! (blasts all the lamps in the shop and blinds the whole store)

(lights finally dim)

Goatman: (rubs eyes) Hm. The lights must?ve busted. It?s pitch black. I best get to the door. (walks carefully towards the door, but trips on something) Darn chair. (walks more and trips again) Darn cat. (walks further and trips again) Darn Godzilla.

Godzilla: RAAAGHHH!!!

Goatman: Your right. I?m sorry.

Godzilla: Ragh! (In English, that?s ?Your forgiven.?)

Goatman: (manages to open the door and step outside) It?s still dark out. Is it night?

Kid on Skateboard: No, man. It?s day. It?s about 12 in the afternoon.

Goatman: Then is it a solar eclipse?

Woman: No. It?s bright out.

Goatman: Then is it-

Everyone: Your blind, you idiot!

Goatman: Oh no! Those lamps must?ve blinded me! I?M DOOMED!

Narrator: Since it?s just getting good, I thought I?d make it a commercial break. HAHA! Suckers!

Announcer: Coming to a theatre near you! Godzilla Versus Tooth Decay!

Dentist: Now Godzilla, your getting some cavities. I want you to lay off the human flesh for a while and brush your teeth about 4 times a day.

Godzilla: Aww? CHOMP!

Dentist: (looks at his arm which is half missing) What did I just say?

Announcer: Coming this Yuvember!

Man: That?s not even a real month!

Announcer: Precisely!

Godzilla Versus Tooth Decay
Coming this Yuvember!

Narrator: And we?re back. Goatman is as blind as a bat, but somehow, don?t ask how, this show doesn?t make any sense as it is, he found out where BulbBug was going to strike next. He planned on how to get there.

Goatman: I can?t fly unless some building would like a Goatman window ornament. Hmm? What to do? what to do? Wait! I?ve got it! Now if I can just reach the phone?

[IMG]http://www.itsmyidea.com/dragontamer/files/Up-Up-Andtoanotherscene.gif.swf[/IMG]

(Later, at a closed bank)

BulbBug: (flies down to the ground in front of the doors) Hehe. The perfect crime and that stupid Pigman is helpless. He?s blind! Haha!

Goatman: Blind, but not helpless.

BulbBug: (turns) Wha-wha? Monkeyman! And is that? that..

Goatman: Yes. I called up Batman and he?s here to help me.

Batman: Anything for my hero.

BulbBug: Batman! I read all your comics. I?m one of you practically!

Batman: Not if you do crime. Now take this! (runs up and kicks BulbBug)

[IMG]http://www.itsmyidea.com/dragontamer/files/Kickaction.gif.swf[/IMG]

BulbBug: (shocks Batman)

[IMG]http://www.itsmyidea.com/dragontamer/files/Shockaction.gif.swf[/IMG]

Batman: (Gnaws on BulbBug?s leg)

[IMG]http://www.itsmyidea.com/dragontamer/files/Gnawaction.gif.swf[/IMG]

BulbBug: (eats a sub from Subway)

[IMG]http://www.itsmyidea.com/dragontamer/files/Dineaction.gif.swf[/IMG]

Batman/Goatman: (joins him)

[IMG]http://www.itsmyidea.com/dragontamer/files/Joinaction.gif.swf[/IMG]

Narrator: Alright, cut it out with the flashing words!

Batman: And now, BulbBug, you shall be defeated!

Goatman: (is in cheerleader clothes and shaking pon poms) Go Batman!

BulbBug: Not so fast, Batman. (shocks Batman to a crisp) HAHAHA!

Goatman: I smell burnt bat. OH NO! BATMAN!

BulbBug: And now it?s your turn Goatman. HAHAHA!

Narrator: Uh oh. Looks like Goatman?s in trouble. What will happen next? Will BulbBug win? How many questions do I have to ask each time? Find out when Goatman returns right now!

BulbBug: HAHAHA! (is crushed by Godzilla)

Goatman: Hey! My eyesight. It has returned. Thanks Godzilla.

Godzilla: RAGH!

Narrator: How did Godzilla get back his eyesight? Oh well. Looks like Batman, Goatman, and Godzilla saved the day again! Good gravy?

BulbBug: (tosses Godzilla aside) Not so fast, Muleman. You may have your eyesight back, but you can?t withstand my shocking abilities. You?ll really get a charge out of them. Hahaha!

Goatman: That wasn?t funny.

BulbBug: Well, I thought it was. Now suffer! (shoots off rays)

Goatman: Uh oh. Umm? HEY LOOK! A lamp post. Oo? bright.

BulbBug: (stops firing) A light? Since I?m a bug, I love lights! (flies up to it, smacks into it and collapses to the ground)

Police: (arrive and take him away)

Goatman: And that is that. Right Godzilla?

Godzilla: RAGH!

Narrator: What I don?t get is if BulbBug was the size of a human, how can the lamp post be like it would be if he was the size of a bug. Oh silly me! I forgot that Town Town was famous for their enormous lamp posts. Well then, that settles it. The day is saved! Yay!

Godzilla: That?s all folks!

Porky: Get the hell away from my line. Ble-da-ble-da-that?s all folks!

THE END

We?re still dead from that dang monkey.

Monkey: Hehe. (spills gas out again and kills off the audience) Next time, it?ll be you! (points to screen)

Man: Who? Me? Or the people reading?

Monkey: Which ever comes first.

Man: Oh. Alright the-oooohh? (collapses from the gas)

Monkey: HEHEHE!

[quote]Narrator: Since it?s just getting good, I thought I?d make it a commercial break. HAHA! Suckers![/quote]

[color=darkblue]
:laugh: That's funny, yet politically correct. I liked how you used the images, and the "G" sign as his super hero sign. That's classic :blulaugh:
[/color]