Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I wrote a poem about Trunks. I want you guys to rate it for me. Its a little short.

The space would swallow the stars.
My silver hair would hide it all from my gaze.
Planets would burst into red roses of flame.
My silver hair would hide it all from my gaze.
My father would hug me then give his life.
I wish my silver hair would hide it all from my gaze.

He would be remembered forever with everyone wondering if he really loved me, My silver hair would hide all but my tears.
Guest Matt
Posted
[color=red][b]I give it an 8. Pretty good. But, Trunks' hair is purple, not silver. And this should be in the stories/poetry section.[/b][/color]
Posted
i know people tell me its purple. But im slightly colorblind so i decided to tell it how i see it.

whoops! forgot.....i mean i knew that. Sorry. it was kind of early in the morning. well its there now anyway. DELETE ME! IVE BEEN A BAD POST.
Posted
Pretty good, but 2 mistakes.
1. This should be in the stories/poetry section
2. Don't double post
3. Ill give it a 7.5
Posted
:D TRUNKS! TRUNKS! TRUNKS! TRUNKS! I like Trunks! (even if he is named after underwear - IT'S TRUE!) And Saiyans are named after vegetables. ;) :D

I am veeeeeery strange!
WHO IS TURLES? I know who he is but where does he appear, what happens? HELP!!!!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragonstar [/i]
[BWHO IS TURLES? I know who he is but where does he appear, what happens? HELP!!!! [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=royalblue]Turles appeared in Movie 3, Tree of Might. At least I think it was 3, correct me if I'm wrong.[/COLOR]
Posted
:D I wouldn't know. I haven't seen DBZ for TWO WHOLE
MONTHS! (sob) We had ITV digital. (For any Americans here,
they got really popular for a while, then loads of people moved
Sky digital and they went bust, hence, we now have no pay channels) (boo hoo):D
Posted
[QUOTE]Pretty good, but 2 mistakes.
1. This should be in the stories/poetry section
2. Don't double post [/QUOTE]

Ill make it one :D
1.There are no sheeps in it :mad:
  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...