OtakuBoards

08th MS Team

Yoshi

Guest Altron Gundam
Its better than Wing by far. At least the mobile suits are all on the same level of strength, not psychopath kids like Heero with overwhelming strength in their undestructable Gundams whooping ppl's asses with no challenge at all.

[B]I Love It![/B]

The animation is great, you dont have these super awesome bruce willis style hollywood hero's. ITs more realistic. It shows the true reality of war. Its voice acted well. Its my favorite of all that I have seen so far.

08th MS Team is awesome! it [i]was[/i] sorta mushy in one of the eppies in the middle (blah), but the other 11 were excellent. my fave eppie's gotta be #3 or #4, whichever one the Guerillas helped fight in the most.
I dunno if this little bit's already been talked about here, but did anybody watching 08th on the Midnight Run notice this one time when Shiro said somethin' like "what the h3ll are you doing?!" and they didn't edit it out? [sarcasm] ooooooo, big deal [/sarcasm]
I dunno, just felt like sharing

Yeah and when they had gundam wing uncut on the Midnight run Duo was the "God of Death," yeah ya'll know Shinigami, but on the regular episodes in the afternoon he was the "Great Destroyer." What this has to do with my earlier post I really don't know. Oh well...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by amibasuki[/i]
[B]08th MS Team is awesome! it was sorta mushy in one of the eppies in the middle (blah), but the other 11 were excellent. my fave eppie's gotta be #3 or #4, whichever one the Guerillas helped fight in the most.
I dunno if this little bit's already been talked about here, but did anybody watching 08th on the Midnight Run notice this one time when Shiro said somethin' like "what the h3ll are you doing?!" and they didn't edit it out? [sarcasm] ooooooo, big deal [/sarcasm]
I dunno, just felt like sharing[/B][/QUOTE]

ok, anyone who saw my message before i edited it saw that I had stupidly hit the quote button for my reply instead of amibasuki. (hits self in face). I have corrected it now

LOL!!!! YOur right, I noticed that. It was the episode where they where staked out at the testing grounds. Sanders also let d@mn slip in one of the episodes too.:D

Bad Toonami, Bad! [extreme sarcasm]

LoL! Altron makes the best point. Gundam Wing got boring cause it was 5 industructable gundams against a bunch of weeny mobile suits and zechs and the big floating base. at least in this one, gundams have truble just fighting a few zakus. AND FOR TH DUBBIES, 08th ms team is 12 episodes long, but toonami didnt play eps. 12, for fear that it wuld give away the ending to mobile suit gundam. but the MIGHT play it when mobile suit gundam is over. Cowboy Bebop is gonna be edited to the bone, itll be very sad.

ya. i did sum thinkin, and this is wut i figured:
-If uve seen the commerical for Adult Swim unotice that they make it very certain "Kids out of the pool"..."No kids under 17"
-Yet I no that Cowboy BB we still be hacked and slashed
-Why make sumthing for adults only if theyre gonna edit it?
-Because Cowboy BB, even if edited, has some very disturbing episodes and scenes (The monkey episode, 4, Sympathy for the devil, forget what number ep. that was, etc.)
-And you cant show stuff on toonami that will warp a young childs mind.
-Hence you make Adult Swim, which is clearly for adults only, altho they edit it.

But i still think its a load of crap, they shuld play it unedited on adult swim. Or make an adult swim midnight run lol.

I love *th MS Team. It is too short though (what a pity) because I want to know more about the characters and their backgrounds and stuff. I thought the show was very well written and is in some respects better than Gundam Wing. But I still think Heavy Arms is the coolest.:cool:

u say u want to no more about the chracters eh? You no the commander whats-his-name? he first originated in Gundam 0083, and in fact 0083 ends with him being transfered to the 08th ms team. toonami has announced that they are playing 0083 in the future but i think they fudged up big time by pplaying 08th ms team first.