OtakuBoards

Yu-Ghi-Oh Forbidden Memories (Fusion Combos)

Cloud_Strife

[SIZE=1]Hey does anyone know any good fusion combos for Forbidden Memories. So far the best one I have is Mystic Sand with and electro-whip which comes to an attack power of 2600 I think, but I need better for the next opponent in the tournament, so if you have any please list them hear. I need one with an attack power of about 2800 or higher.[/SIZE]

• 3 weeks later...
Hey you should check out this website called gamefaqs.com. they have secrets and info on many games which should be proved useful.
1.go to gamefaqs.com
2. then look to the left and find playstation and click on it.
3. after the screen has loaded look to the upper right and find yu-gi-oh forbidden memories an click
4. click on fusion and it should tell you all kinds of fusions.

• 7 years later...
[quote name='Cloud_Strife'][SIZE=1]Hey does anyone know any good fusion combos for Forbidden Memories. So far the best one I have is Mystic Sand with and electro-whip which comes to an attack power of 2600 I think, but I need better for the next opponent in the tournament, so if you have any please list them hear. I need one with an attack power of about 2800 or higher.[/SIZE][/quote]
any dragon and electric (apart from low level monsters) and a mountin filed=3200 atack