Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[SIZE=1]Hey does anyone know any good fusion combos for Forbidden Memories. So far the best one I have is Mystic Sand with and electro-whip which comes to an attack power of 2600 I think, but I need better for the next opponent in the tournament, so if you have any please list them hear. I need one with an attack power of about 2800 or higher.[/SIZE]
Posted
[color=red][size=1] I'm more than sure I'm wrong, but shouldn't this go somewhere in the gaming section or something?[/color][/size]
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
Hey you should check out this website called gamefaqs.com. they have secrets and info on many games which should be proved useful.
1.go to gamefaqs.com
2. then look to the left and find playstation and click on it.
3. after the screen has loaded look to the upper right and find yu-gi-oh forbidden memories an click
4. click on fusion and it should tell you all kinds of fusions.
Posted
you could find this out on fansites, but....

most fision combos are good fusion combos! there's always GG, but that's really hard to get...
Posted
gate guardian.. it's not a fusion, but it's the same idea..

would fusion combos be the same in the video game as the CCG?

cause if so, just get BEUD! easier said than done...
Posted
not much, but the video game was made before the CCG, so Flame Swordsman isn't a fusion, etc.

but it can't be so different. but there are probably fewer monster/magic cards than in the CCG.
  • 7 years later...
Posted
[quote name='Cloud_Strife'][SIZE=1]Hey does anyone know any good fusion combos for Forbidden Memories. So far the best one I have is Mystic Sand with and electro-whip which comes to an attack power of 2600 I think, but I need better for the next opponent in the tournament, so if you have any please list them hear. I need one with an attack power of about 2800 or higher.[/SIZE][/quote]
any dragon and electric (apart from low level monsters) and a mountin filed=3200 atack

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...