OtakuBoards

Sinspawn Gui

Kinetic

[color=darkblue]
Does anyone know how I can beat the Sinspawn Gui at the control center of mushroom rock?? Or at least how many HP's he has, because I don't know how to find that out...This is my first FF game, and he's just kicking the crap out of me :p I had Aruon's overdrive, Lulu's overdrive, Kimahri's overdrive, both my aeon's (without overdrive's, because he killed them right before they got it :flaming: ). And I can't beat him...even when I restore Auron's HP's twice with X Potion.
[/color]

If you want to know how much HP something has just equip a weapon w/ sensor. Um...not sure how to help tho, just...heal when u need to heal, and concentrate all of your attack on the enemy, weakest first? I doubt gaining more S. levels would help, unless someone's close to a HP sphere, 200hp makes a big difference.

[color=darkblue]
Thanks, I did alot of that, except I didn't cast haste on everyone, and didn't think to heal Ifrit with fire (which came in handy against the boss on south road, I remember now) I didn't know you can make the head disappear (guess I didn't have enough hits to it), and thanks for telling me about Sensor (forgot). Thanks everyone! ;)
[/color]

Guest Kazuya Mishima
This is a pretty tough opponent, but never fear!!! God fisted Kaz is here, lol :D

Your best bet in this battle is to immediately cast haste on Yuna so she can use her healing powers much quicker. Set Lulu to cast spells on the torso area, and Auron's physical attacks on the arms. Once one of your fighters points out that the head of Sinspawn Gui is moving suspiciousl, have Lulu cast a spell on it (if you're out MP, just use one of Wakka's physical attacks), this will prevent it from performing various "deadly" poison attacks.

Let's see....what else?....oh yeah! Try to make sure that your characters overdrive limits are full before the battle, since they can inflict a few thousand HP.

As for the HP, the torso has 12000, the head has 4000, and each arm has 800.

;)

[color=darkblue]
That's exactly what I did, except that I didn't cast haste on Yuna, and didn't use Wakka at all. I cast haste on Auron, and kept him on the arms, kept Lulu using water on the torso, but before everything, I had Valefor, and he got to use his overdrive on it, and Ifrit didn't fare very well at all, and I got Lulu's overdrive, Auron's overdrive, Tidus's overdrive, Kimahri's overdrive, and Yuna's but my aeon's were dead. I finally killed it with Lulu, and everyone except her was KO'ed, and no more pheonix downs left. Then I got Seymour :devil: And I took the other one down easy :p Yuna was so weak compared to him. Wish I didn't have to

*spoiler****
Fight him

*end spoiler*

Seymour's awesome :D
[/color]

[color=darkblue]
No clue. But I'm really pissed off right now because I got to the Temple of Macalania (with no new aeon :flaming: ) and defeated Seymour's guards, and aeon, and I was [b]so[/b] close to defeating him that it wasn't funny, and then he used his multi-fira,multi-watera,and multi-thundara, and wiped me out >.<
[/color]

:D A really good idea is to Have Rikku, have her steal a Silence Grenade from Anima, then use her Mix overdrive. Mix the Silence Grenede with an Arctic Wind, (steal one from the Fiends outside the temple). This will give you the Black Ice move. Which will poison Seymour as well as damaging him. I used this to beat him after three attempts.
Is there an Aeon in the Remiem Temple?:D

Do you mean an aeon for macalania? You get shiva of course! You have her during the seymour fight, it shows up as ????? but uits shiva. You probly just didnt notice. Also, there IS an aeon in reneim temple. Oh, yea, and for seymour, have yuna do nulfrost, nulshock,nul blaze, and nultide (in that order.)Have her keep using it even if u get ahead of him.

[color=darkblue]
Oh yeah, the nul-spells! Thanks for reminding me! Muahahahah. Anyway, the new aeon didn't show up for me...maybe after the fight. Hopefully, then I will have 4 aeons to pound the fiends :devil: Thanks for reminding me about the nul-spells again!
[/color]

[color=darkblue]
Ok, thanks, I'll try it out. Maybe there's only three aeons you can view at a time, and I have to scroll down. Oh yeah! I forgot, all the lists in the game are three, and you have to scroll down to see 4th plus! Thanks a ton! again! Geez, can't believe I didn't notice a scroll-bar. You have made things a TON easier for me :toothy:
[/color]

:D While we're on the subject of aeons, I had FFX for about a week, I got up to the Calm Lands, and I find Remiem Temple. My brother goes in, and you have to fight Belgemine, BUT our disk is wrecked, so as soon as you get in a fight it freezes (my mum said is that anything that could stop you completing the game?). Well, we got that sorted, but I can't call aeons or use overdrives, oh and when I go into Remiem Temple or the Chamber of the Stolen Fayth, It STILL freezes. And of course the reciept is missing.:D

That must suck, because you get Yojimbo at the Stolen Faith Temple, and at Remiem temple you get the Magus Sisters (the most powerful Aeon in the game). And no, it doesn't make it so you can't beat the game.