Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
o i'm so sad i miss my post counts... sniff its so sad... lol that is what people are saying but i think it as this... its fun being a newbie again!!! wierd ehh and anyways posts counts don't matter anymore for me atleast its just a useless number
Posted
Newbie is such a vague term.... just because your post count says 1-40 or whateevr really doesn't suggest you are a newbie... considering we all were here before i do believe.... you just don't get to be Master... while in my hand, I will never get to be master hahahaha it always say Mod up there :p <---- i swear I'm gonna kill that smilie
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]Newbie is such a vague term.... just because your post count says 1-40 or whateevr really doesn't suggest you are a newbie... considering we all were here before i do believe.... you just don't get to be Master... while in my hand, I will never get to be master hahahaha it always say Mod up there :p <---- i swear I'm gonna kill that smilie [/B][/QUOTE]

don't kill the smiley lol :p
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

Why not??? He's constipated... look at him! grrr it's such an ugly constipated smilie [/B][/QUOTE]

lol your avater and :p don't look much different lol
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i]
[B][size=3][color=crimson]that smilie is a guy... dang i thought it was a girl[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

no this :o is a girl lol only fish can tell
Posted
:p :p :p :p [COLOR=blue]I call him "The Drunken Smiley". 'cause if you ask me he looks drunk...[/COLOR]
Posted
Your no newbie , you have been here longer than I have , I think? But I have been here at the [COLOR=red]REALLY OLD[/COLOR] otaku^^ , but alot of other people have too^^
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i]
[B]:p :p :p :p [COLOR=blue]I call him "The Drunken Smiley". 'cause if you ask me he looks drunk...[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson]So...I guess I look like that on weekends, eh? :p Hehehe... [/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tyco [/i]
[B]Your no newbie , you have been here longer than I have , I think? But I have been here at the [COLOR=red]REALLY OLD[/COLOR] otaku^^ , but alot of other people have too^^ [/B][/QUOTE]

umm didn't you say you were going to retire
Posted
I said in posting , not theotaku its self :p
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tyco [/i]
[B]I said in posting , not theotaku its self :p [/B][/QUOTE]

that made no sense because you are posting
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]Stop Abusing that EVIL smilie!!!! ::goes insane::

and uhh... My avatar looks nothing like a Constipated EVA...... nothing...... nothing at all...................... [/B][/QUOTE]

lol :p
Posted
"Stop Abusing that EVIL smilie!!!!" Yeah Fish stop it^^
Posted
:p :p :p :p :p
[COLOR=blue]How is this abuse[/COLOR]
:p :p :p :p :p
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tyco [/i]
[B]"Stop Abusing that EVIL smilie!!!!" Yeah Fish stop it^^ [/B][/QUOTE]

what am i doing wrong :p
Posted
[color=deeppink]:p This smiley really isn't that bad...why is everyone so upset about it? I would say what my friend says it looks like, but, um...I don't believe that is exactly appropriate for the time being...:D[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Fish [/i]
[B]

what am i doing wrong :p [/B][/QUOTE]


Ultima looses because he is annoyed!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B][color=deeppink]:p This smiley really isn't that bad...why is everyone so upset about it? I would say what my friend says it looks like, but, um...I don't believe that is exactly appropriate for the time being...:D[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

lol i think i know what you talking about
Guest firemac
Posted
wow this thread makes absoulutely no sense to me can some one pelase tell what's up with this --->:p
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by firemac [/i]
[B]wow this thread makes absoulutely no sense to me can some one pelase tell what's up with this --->:p [/B][/QUOTE]

people think it has some evil stuff with it :p

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...