Fish Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 o i'm so sad i miss my post counts... sniff its so sad... lol that is what people are saying but i think it as this... its fun being a newbie again!!! wierd ehh and anyways posts counts don't matter anymore for me atleast its just a useless number
Transtic Nerve Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 Newbie is such a vague term.... just because your post count says 1-40 or whateevr really doesn't suggest you are a newbie... considering we all were here before i do believe.... you just don't get to be Master... while in my hand, I will never get to be master hahahaha it always say Mod up there :p <---- i swear I'm gonna kill that smilie
Treble Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 Heh yeah youre right as long im still with Otakuboards thats all that counts for me.Yeah it is kinda fun being a a Newbie again lol.
Fish Posted August 15, 2001 Author Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B]Newbie is such a vague term.... just because your post count says 1-40 or whateevr really doesn't suggest you are a newbie... considering we all were here before i do believe.... you just don't get to be Master... while in my hand, I will never get to be master hahahaha it always say Mod up there :p <---- i swear I'm gonna kill that smilie [/B][/QUOTE] don't kill the smiley lol :p
Transtic Nerve Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Fish [/i] [B] don't kill the smiley lol :p [/B][/QUOTE] Why not??? He's constipated... look at him! grrr it's such an ugly constipated smilie
Fish Posted August 15, 2001 Author Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B] Why not??? He's constipated... look at him! grrr it's such an ugly constipated smilie [/B][/QUOTE] lol your avater and :p don't look much different lol
Kuja Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [size=3][color=crimson]that smilie is a guy... dang i thought it was a girl[/color][/size]
Fish Posted August 15, 2001 Author Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i] [B][size=3][color=crimson]that smilie is a guy... dang i thought it was a girl[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE] no this :o is a girl lol only fish can tell
Guest Zeh Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 :p :p :p :p [COLOR=blue]I call him "The Drunken Smiley". 'cause if you ask me he looks drunk...[/COLOR]
Guest Tyco Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 Your no newbie , you have been here longer than I have , I think? But I have been here at the [COLOR=red]REALLY OLD[/COLOR] otaku^^ , but alot of other people have too^^
BabyGirl Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i] [B]:p :p :p :p [COLOR=blue]I call him "The Drunken Smiley". 'cause if you ask me he looks drunk...[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=crimson]So...I guess I look like that on weekends, eh? :p Hehehe... [/color]
Fish Posted August 15, 2001 Author Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tyco [/i] [B]Your no newbie , you have been here longer than I have , I think? But I have been here at the [COLOR=red]REALLY OLD[/COLOR] otaku^^ , but alot of other people have too^^ [/B][/QUOTE] umm didn't you say you were going to retire
Guest Tyco Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 I said in posting , not theotaku its self :p
Fish Posted August 15, 2001 Author Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tyco [/i] [B]I said in posting , not theotaku its self :p [/B][/QUOTE] that made no sense because you are posting
Transtic Nerve Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 Stop Abusing that EVIL smilie!!!! ::goes insane:: and uhh... My avatar looks nothing like a Constipated EVA...... nothing...... nothing at all......................
Fish Posted August 15, 2001 Author Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B]Stop Abusing that EVIL smilie!!!! ::goes insane:: and uhh... My avatar looks nothing like a Constipated EVA...... nothing...... nothing at all...................... [/B][/QUOTE] lol :p
Guest Tyco Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 "Stop Abusing that EVIL smilie!!!!" Yeah Fish stop it^^
Guest Zeh Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 :p :p :p :p :p [COLOR=blue]How is this abuse[/COLOR] :p :p :p :p :p
Fish Posted August 15, 2001 Author Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tyco [/i] [B]"Stop Abusing that EVIL smilie!!!!" Yeah Fish stop it^^ [/B][/QUOTE] what am i doing wrong :p
BabyGirl Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [color=deeppink]:p This smiley really isn't that bad...why is everyone so upset about it? I would say what my friend says it looks like, but, um...I don't believe that is exactly appropriate for the time being...:D[/color]
Guest Tyco Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Fish [/i] [B] what am i doing wrong :p [/B][/QUOTE] Ultima looses because he is annoyed!
Fish Posted August 15, 2001 Author Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i] [B][color=deeppink]:p This smiley really isn't that bad...why is everyone so upset about it? I would say what my friend says it looks like, but, um...I don't believe that is exactly appropriate for the time being...:D[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] lol i think i know what you talking about
Guest firemac Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 wow this thread makes absoulutely no sense to me can some one pelase tell what's up with this --->:p
Fish Posted August 15, 2001 Author Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by firemac [/i] [B]wow this thread makes absoulutely no sense to me can some one pelase tell what's up with this --->:p [/B][/QUOTE] people think it has some evil stuff with it :p
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now