Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=blue]

WOW! Looka me I wront a poem, Im shocked!! :eek:
Well Here it is:[/COLOR]
[COLOR=green]
[B] With a love so strong,
and hearts so pure,
they battle the odds,
no doubt it won't work,
every thought it will,
they live everyday,
like it might be their last,
knowing that if it is,
they loved each other,
and they always would.[/B][/COLOR]

[COLOR=blue]Well? what do you think? (Be brutal)

BTW just for fun I included the picture of when i first did this![/COLOR]
Posted
[color=red][size=1] Brutality? In this case, may I ask what that means? It was short, sweet, and to the point. Like...nevermind. I'll pm you or something...Anyway, great poem; I loved it![/color][/size]
Posted
Yeppo! Very good poem! i like lot.
COuld do more with rime, but still great.




BTW: Will you continue battle again? :D
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mist [/i]
[B][color=red][size=1]Like...nevermind.[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

What exactly are you implying?:therock:

Anyway, I love the poem.
Since you want brutality I guess I could call Mist a certain name...
MISTY!! HAHAHA!!
::Runs away::

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...