Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I woke up one morning and started writing in bed, lol. This is the result, even though I'm still working on it.

Eleven twenty eight,
The hour of that dark and cruel fate.
My plate hit the floor.
Shattered!
It's a plate no more.

I sit there in lust,
Some fragments no bigger than dust.
What to do, what to do?
Thinking!
Alas, the wonderful stickiness of glue!

-End Poem_

:angel:

I don't know what I was thinking, lol. Must have been out of a dream. That poor plate though...:bawl:
Posted
simple, and blunt... funny.. the wit shines through... man.. ima disect this sob if its ok wif u?

two stanzas.. the AABCB rhyme which is carried throughout is very nice indeed...thus keepig it mechanical and smooth, however my friend...why the uneasy and long B^1 line? .. it just..well doesnt fit...

pleasnt and yes KUTE! lol... keep up the witty high jinks.
Posted
[font=gothic][color=crimson]All I can say is that, while I in no way have anything against any lifestyle choice you may make, I still think you like plates too much. But hell, some people just swing that way. And chaotic amorals do have more fun...[/font][/color]
Posted
:D Why it's a plate I have no clue...:p I'm not gay, =P. I also don't have a peticular liking to plates either. So...bah. You are one strange fellow.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...