Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Know of any anime shows that have those huge plot twist near the end? I just love it when something happens that is totally unexpected.

CLAMP had a couple of memorable plot twists


******************SPOILER************************


MKR


I thought the knights were supposed to kill Zagard but it turns out that it was Emerald. Never saw that coming.


X TV

Arashi siding with the Dragons of Earth was totally shocking for me.



******************END**************************
Posted
I have to admit I did not see Bulma and Vegeta hooking up in DBZ and having Trunks for that matter. I admit it was a welcome shock but totally out of left field. Poor Yamcha.
Posted
[color=crimson][size=1]I agree that CLAMP has alot of plot twists, but that's something you can always look forward to in their anime.

*Spoiler Fushigi Yugi*

I never figured that Nuriko was going to get killed, but then LOTS of members of the Suzaku Seven died, even Hotohori. That shocked me so much. And I never figured that Yui was actually going to summon Seiryu before Miaka could summon Suzaku. But yeah...[/color][/size]
Posted
Blue Gender had alot of plot twists sorta...well things that you didn't expect anyways.

*spoiler*



Like that little girl that he said he was gonna protect and you wouldn't figure they would kill a young girl. WELL, scratch that idea...lol And the other member that he was getting close to, didn't think he would die(don't remember names right now, sorry), and now he's dead as well...same with the captian. Kinda cool actully.
Posted
MKR probably had the best plot twist I've seen.

!SPOILER!


I never expected that Princess Emeraude was the one that needed to be killed, that was kinda a big surprise for me.


/!SPOILER!/

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...