Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Pokemon the 4th movie


Recommended Posts

Guest Kaizer_Boy
Posted
Hi,

Does anyone know when the 4th pokemon movie is coming out. I heard it is the best movie of all. If anyone knows, please answer me.
Posted
[color=indigo]The fourth Pokémon movie is coming to theaters in October, according to [url]www.pokemon.com[/url]. For more info on the fourth movie, go [url=http://www.pokemon.com/Movies/movie4]here[/url].[/color]
Posted
Even though there are rumours around that it is the best movie yet, I really doubt it will be much better than the last three. To me, there isn't really much more they can make a movie from to do with pokemon..... the first movie was great, the second so-so, didn't bother seeing the third....
Guest pokemondude98
Posted
I know that celibii and suicune are with ash and they travel through time
Posted
[color=darkblue][size=1]Isn't the fourth movie the one where Ash and Misty kiss...?

I am not very interested in thsi movie, but I will probably watch it once it arrives on DVD.[/color][/size]
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
I hated the first movie. The second was a bit better, but i liked the third one! I bet the fourth movie will be better than the third!!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...