Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Guest firemac
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Neko_Cat [/i]
[B]Who's seen at least one other person with the same Avatar as them or parts of their name the same? I've seen at least 3 ppl that have the same avatar as me or have "neko" in their name. I'm worried ppl might mistake other ppl for me. Ahhh, the good ol' days when I was the only Neko............:p :D :cross: :cross: :p [/B][/QUOTE]
nope no one will have firemac, hmm, I dunno if someone has fire or mac in their name, hmm piromunkie somewhat has part of my name in it, piro is pronounced pyro, which is fire. Well, anyways no one has my avatar, because it's a custom avatar
Guest firemac
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dark [/i]
[B]I know two members (i think) and one mod with my avatar. It's not very annoying...:rolleyes: [/B][/QUOTE]
don't forget those people that have drak in their name, liek DarkerSephiroth, I think there is a darklord out there, but I dun remember
Posted
[color=rainbow] No one but me is using the Gannon avatar(at least, I think) And as far as names go, Chris.C is the closest cuz it rhymes...[/color]
Posted
well know
im the one and only ice dragon
any other dragon that pops up will die by me n my kirbies
and if any ingenuis bastard tries to steal my kirbies will also die
I WANT MY ETERNITY BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!

in my opinion, i think theres one too many sephiroths and gohans

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...