Guest Morph Posted July 17, 2002 Posted July 17, 2002 Here is a SIMPLE rice banner. Its just something that I made, I was bored and stuff. Here it is
Mist Posted July 17, 2002 Posted July 17, 2002 [color=red][size=1] I [b][i]do[/i][/b] want a pimp hat like that though...:([/color][/size]
Kinetic Posted July 17, 2002 Posted July 17, 2002 [color=darkblue] Haha, I love that picture, the avatar is the best though. [/color]
Guest Morph Posted July 17, 2002 Posted July 17, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Krademon [/i] [B]Sweet. What flavour rice is it? [/B][/QUOTE] Heh, thanx, well its the sticky white rice. [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mist [/i] [B][color=red][size=1] I [b][i]do[/i][/b] want a pimp hat like that though...:([/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE] LoL, you want the lampshade? Heh, I think you can buy them. Atleast I think so, but I don't know where. [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Aries [/i] [B][color=darkblue] Haha, I love that picture, the avatar is the best though. [/color] [/B][/QUOTE] Heh, thanx, well its just like the avatar, but its just the first slide of the image.
Kinetic Posted July 17, 2002 Posted July 17, 2002 [color=darkblue] Heh, I know, but it's a moving gif in the avatar :p [/color]
Guest Morph Posted July 17, 2002 Posted July 17, 2002 o_o; Does it really mean that much? I can just prolly put them both moving, but it would be annoying, I know I tested it out, so I just kept the one slide.
Guest Kris Posted July 17, 2002 Posted July 17, 2002 Ha ha... got rice? That hat is pimp, and the banner's not too shabby either... I'm still waiting to be dazzled by some of your amazing graphical skills. :p
Kinetic Posted July 17, 2002 Posted July 17, 2002 [color=darkblue] Lol, no, they are better sitting still, although, since I've gotten help with Adobe ImageReady from Amiboshi now, I could probably make them move too. They look better sitting still in the banner. If the avatar wasn't the same, it would look great though :p [/color]
Guest Morph Posted July 17, 2002 Posted July 17, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Aries [/i] [B][color=darkblue] Lol, no, they are better sitting still, although, since I've gotten help with Adobe ImageReady from Amiboshi now, I could probably make them move too. They look better sitting still in the banner. If the avatar wasn't the same, it would look great though :p [/color] [/B][/QUOTE] -_- I tried to find another picture like it, but I couldn't and this is it for now. I'll look again to see if I can find another one. Hey Kris, quiet you, my gfx isn't up to par because I'm too lazy to make new gfx. So shush! :p
Kinetic Posted July 17, 2002 Posted July 17, 2002 [color=darkblue] You know what you should do? You should take all of the frames, and one-by-one erase the white around the edges, and make the BG transparent, then use ImageReady, and put the frames back together at the right speed, so that it won't have that white around it in the posts with the grey BG. Only if you want to though :p [/color]
Guest Morph Posted July 17, 2002 Posted July 17, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Aries [/i] [B][color=darkblue] You know what you should do? You should take all of the frames, and one-by-one erase the white around the edges, and make the BG transparent, then use ImageReady, and put the frames back together at the right speed, so that it won't have that white around it in the posts with the grey BG. Only if you want to though :p [/color] [/B][/QUOTE] o_o; Don't try to sound smart Aries. :p I realized that, but you know, I'm too DAMN lazy to fix it. Plus, I like it, it doesn't bother me that much....
Kinetic Posted July 17, 2002 Posted July 17, 2002 [color=darkblue] -.-;; I know, I was just excited about having help figuring out ImageReady, cuz that will help me make things a [i]little[/i] better :p [/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now