Krademon Posted July 17, 2002 Posted July 17, 2002 I wanted to draw a minotour so I started with a shape frame and just kept frawing, I ended up with this thoughrouly evil looking daemon. You like?
Krademon Posted July 17, 2002 Author Posted July 17, 2002 Sorry bout that. Here it is... it actually takes up a 1\4 of an a3 sheet
Kinetic Posted July 17, 2002 Posted July 17, 2002 [color=darkblue] It's a very good drawing, but it's so small on the 'Net, I can't really see much. [/color]
Phantom Posted July 17, 2002 Posted July 17, 2002 Exactly, it is hard to depict which is which... otherwise i think it rocks and a lot of detail has been put into the body shape....excellent.
vegeta rocker Posted July 19, 2002 Posted July 19, 2002 purtyyyyyyy though it is rather petite, hee ehee sorry for giggles just watched muppet babies.....man that ganzo! seriously i like the detail looks rather scary like oprah.
PiroMunkie Posted July 19, 2002 Posted July 19, 2002 [color=indigo]It looks really robotic... A robot demon. The detail loks nice even though it's so mall its hard to see anything. But I like it. :) Well done.[/color]
zidane11 Posted July 19, 2002 Posted July 19, 2002 It's really small but it is cool. There's so much detail in it. You are very talented.
Schrat Posted July 19, 2002 Posted July 19, 2002 yeah small, but good very very good. Im guessing hes from Digimon? Is it a fic or non? Cause he is very cool
Krademon Posted July 20, 2002 Author Posted July 20, 2002 No, not for digimon. I just drew a meataxe, aromored daemon. Thanx for the feedback guys, it's nice to know I can draw good:tasty:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now