Neko_Cat Posted August 28, 2001 Posted August 28, 2001 Who loves to do evil laughs like in movies? It's not a real bad guy without the evil laugh, all of them have it. Show me an evil guy, I'll show you a evil laugh. Vote for your fav kind of evil laugh.:devil: :laugh:
MysticGohan Posted August 28, 2001 Posted August 28, 2001 what the uck is Ehihihihih.. and umm.. HAHAHAHAHA is a laugh.. not an evil laugh.
Neko_Cat Posted August 28, 2001 Author Posted August 28, 2001 Ehhihihihi is a high pitched cackle, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA is in terms of Bad Guy laughter, like when Vegeta does his evil laugh.:tasty: :D :cross:
PiroMunkie Posted August 28, 2001 Posted August 28, 2001 [SIZE=1]Mwuahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!... enough said..[/SIZE]
White Digivise Posted August 28, 2001 Posted August 28, 2001 What a wierd question, but I would have to say Muhahahahahahahahah. *Smiles* :laugh: :) :D ;) :cool: :angel:
Dark Posted August 28, 2001 Posted August 28, 2001 Mwuahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah:laugh: :devil: :flaming: :devil: :laugh:
Warlock Posted August 28, 2001 Posted August 28, 2001 Muhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!! *cough* *cough* I love doing that...
Matt.D Posted August 28, 2001 Posted August 28, 2001 [color=rainbow] Ehihihihihihihihihih!!!!I alwayz do that. It's funny.[/color]
backspace Posted August 28, 2001 Posted August 28, 2001 wuhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahbahahahahahahahahahaha enough said!:laugh: :wigout:
Ice Dragon v2 Posted August 28, 2001 Posted August 28, 2001 hmmmm you didnt post this one up i like the cryptkeeper's laugh
~*Anime Girl*~ Posted August 28, 2001 Posted August 28, 2001 Oh boy, these are really freaky, I voted for da 1st one
conpiracymonki Posted August 28, 2001 Posted August 28, 2001 [b]Muahaha, man that rocks....I eamn even my 4 year old sis sayz that (she had her b-day the wednesday before last...)..cept she says: Mwahaha,...believe me, when you hear it,...you can tell the difference...[/b]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now