Kinetic Posted July 17, 2002 Posted July 17, 2002 [color=darkblue] Gah, I've faced him so many times, and his aeon is easy, but his multi-spells are impossible to beat! (For those who don't know, this is FFX). Any help? I'm thinking that my best bets are Lulu and Auron, because he kills my last aeon(s) in one hit once Anima (his aeon) is KOed. Auron is a good help too, but I'm using him to keep Yuna, and Lulu alive with pheonix downs, because he keeps attacking with the multi-fira multi-thundara, multi-blizara, and multi-watera. Lulu hits from 700-1200 each time, but he still kills everyone but Auron in one hit. Any help? [/color]
Dragonstar Posted July 17, 2002 Posted July 17, 2002 I just posted something on the Sinspawn Gui board.(How do you pronounce that anyway) I think it may help you. It took me three attempts, next time I let my brother stay ahead so I know what's coming. Heh heh!
Twinzam v Posted July 17, 2002 Posted July 17, 2002 Have everyone on their overdrives and when he calls out anima quickly attack her when her overdrive is nearly full call out a aeon:)
Kinetic Posted July 17, 2002 Author Posted July 17, 2002 [color=darkblue] I can usually kill Anime before she gets to her overdrive, but when she does, I use my aeon. I actually saved Lulu's overdrive for Seymour, but I suck at her overdrive...I just rotate the right analog stick, right? Man, I can't even get the bar to halfway. [/color]
Twinzam v Posted July 18, 2002 Posted July 18, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Aries [/i] [B][color=darkblue] I can usually kill Anime before she gets to her overdrive, but when she does, I use my aeon. I actually saved Lulu's overdrive for Seymour, but I suck at her overdrive...I just rotate the right analog stick, right? Man, I can't even get the bar to halfway. [/color] [/B][/QUOTE] When I said have everyone one their overdrives you did get the aeons overdrives up as well didn't you:)
Dragonstar Posted July 19, 2002 Posted July 19, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Aries [/i] [B][color=darkblue] I actually saved Lulu's overdrive for Seymour, but I suck at her overdrive...I just rotate the right analog stick, right? Man, I can't even get the bar to halfway. [/color] [/B][/QUOTE] My best is something like six. my brother said to put the controler on the floor and do it but since I did that, the best I can get is four, I even got three at one point. As for the current problem, Steal an Arctic Wind from the fiends outside the temple. Get Rikku an overdrive. Steal a Silence Grenade from Anima. Mix the Silence Grenade, and the Arctic Wind, this will poison Seymour as well as doing a fair bit of damage. Keep your team alive, just keep healing and let the poison do it's job. Simple Enough.:D
Mitch Posted July 20, 2002 Posted July 20, 2002 Another thing you could use (if Yuna has it) are the Nul magics, like Nulfrost, Nulshock and so on.
Kinetic Posted July 20, 2002 Author Posted July 20, 2002 [color=darkblue] Yeah, I'm trying to do those, but he always ends up killing her before she can cast them...guess I'll have to go get Rikku's overdrive. [/color]
Mitch Posted July 20, 2002 Posted July 20, 2002 *opens strategy guide* ok, lets se here. It says use Yuna to cast life, cast haste on yuna, use lulu's bio spell, and use aurons's magic break to attack. That's what it says. I don't know if this will help, but hey, I tried. This battle was tough for me, but I beat the game, so you can to!! Keep at it.
Kinetic Posted July 20, 2002 Author Posted July 20, 2002 [color=darkblue] Lol, thanks, I'll try that too :) [/color]
Break Posted July 20, 2002 Posted July 20, 2002 [size=1]I think all help has been given here.. Topic closed.[/size]
Recommended Posts