Guest pyro_kai Posted July 17, 2002 Posted July 17, 2002 me and arikel were arguing about who is more evil kefka or kuja both had the aspirations of world domination but i argue that kuja wanted to build a new race so :P arikel i need your opinion people
Kinetic Posted July 17, 2002 Posted July 17, 2002 [color=darkblue] Neither, Sephiroth and Seymour are the best :D But I don't know who Kefka is, and haven't played the game with Kuja yet (FFX is my first -.-;;) [/color]
Guest Morph Posted July 18, 2002 Posted July 18, 2002 [color=indigo][size=1]Well if it was between only those and only them, I would have to choose KUJA I guess... I don't know Kefka is either -_-; [/size][/color]
Ninjaman Posted July 18, 2002 Posted July 18, 2002 I'd have to go with Kefka. He was just a madman with too much power. He pushed the Emperor off a flying continent!
Sephiroth Posted July 18, 2002 Posted July 18, 2002 kefka of course, he was just all out insane, kuja just wears a thong....
Desbreko Posted July 18, 2002 Posted July 18, 2002 [color=indigo]Yeesh... This thread is about as pointless as it gets... Really what it comes down to, is "which character is better?" ...And that's a pretty pointless question... That, and this threads seems to be atracting spam, such as posts that basically say "I vote for _____." I mean, really, people could have just voted on the poll... Thread Closed[/color]
Guest Zeh Posted July 18, 2002 Posted July 18, 2002 [COLOR=indigo]and another thing, this thread could of stayed open, it's just like Desbreko said, you should always explain WHY you chose the specific option, or not post at all... [/COLOR]
Recommended Posts