Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted
[color=indigo]Nope, Floormasters are related to Wallmasters, but they're not the same thing. Floormasters crawl around on the floor and lunge at you, instead of dropping from the ceiling and carrying you back to the entrance of the dungeon.[/color]
Posted
The term Desbresko is looking for is "Clutch". Incidentally, I've always called the Wallmaster that, but my version had a few expletives before it. :bluesweat (Another fun name was "Thing".)

[b]Question[/b]: List the colors of the bean pods in Magic Beans, starting from the left.
Posted
Okieday. Name the trading seqence of items in Link's Awakening

And if that has been asked before..

What differences are there between the 2 seed shootes in Orcale of Ages and Seasons?
Posted
[color=indigo]Yeah, the Link's Awakening one has been asked before, I'm pretty sure.

[b]Answer:[/b] In Oracle of Seasons, you get the Slingshot, which just shoots a seed straight out. Then later, you get the Hyper Slingshot, which shoots three seeds out at once, one going straight and one angled off to each side. In Oracle of Ages, you get the Seed Shooter, which you can use to shoot seeds out in all eight directions without having to move, and the seeds will also bounce off walls a couple times before bursting.

[b]Question:[/b] In Ocarina of Time, what symbol is on every Kokiri Shield?[/color]
Posted
[color=teal]The symbol is the Forest Symbol, shaped the same as the Kokiri's Emerald, better known as the Spiritual Stone of Forest. Am I right?[/color]
Posted
[color=indigo]Yep, that's right.

You know, it's kind of funny--I never noticed that until I played Master Quest. I guess I just never really paid much attention to the symbol back when I was playing the original.[/color]
Posted
[color=teal]It's ok. It took me years to notice that Link's shield was always on the AWAY side when you were turned to the side on LttP. I mean, when you charge your sword and you're facing up and down, the sword is in Link's left hand, but when you're facing the side of the screen, no mater which side, the blade is always charging in the hand closest to you.....that's weird.

[b]Question:[/b]More weirdness: aside from the sword, which items throughout the Zelda series can you use to reflect the beam magic of Ganon's attack back at him, and which item SHOULD reflect the attack, but either hurts you when you try or absorbs the attack?[/color]
Posted
[color=indigo]Well, in Link's Awakening, you can use the Shovel to reflect Agahnim's Shadow's (one of the forms of the end boss) fireballs. Is that what you're looking for? Oh, yeah, and I think you might be able to reflect Agahnim's shots with the Bug-Catching Net in A Link to the Past.[/color]
Posted
[color=teal]I'll give it to Desbreko. The total answer was :

[b]Blockers:[/b]Bug-catching net (LttP), Shovel(LA), and bottles(OoT).

[b]Absorption/Injury:[/b]Mirror shield. Injury in LttP, Absorption in OoT. That's it. Take it, Desbreko.[/color]
Posted
[color=indigo][b]Question:[/b] There are both red and blue Tektites in the original The Legend of Zelda, A Link to the Past, and Ocarina of Time. List which of the two colors is strongest in each game. (As in, do the red ones take more hits to kill, or do the blue ones take more hits kill, or are they both the same?)[/color]
Posted
[color=indigo]You got it right for A Link to the Past, but they're not the same in Ocarina of Time. Try fighting both types with the Kokiri Sword, and you'll see which is stronger. With the Master Sword, they do both only take one hit, since the Master Sword is twice as strong as the Kokiri Sword.[/color]
Posted
[color=indigo]You got it right for OOT, but not for the original. (The answer for the original is the trickiest of the three). Care to try again? ^_^[/color]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...