Zelda Quiz

Dante the Demon Slayer

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[color=indigo]Well, technically, we don't actually know what type of jewel it is. ;) But, it's red, so I'd assume it's a ruby.

Okay, I'll start off with an easy one. :toothy: In Zelda: A Link to the Past, what's the name of the place where you can get your Boomerang and Fighter's Shield upgraded?[/color]

[color=indigo]The correct answer to my question was the Waterfall of Wishing, and it's in the north-east corner of the map (in the Light World)...

But anyway, you start on the 2nd Quest, if you put your name as ZELDA in the original The Legend of Zelda.

Okay, moving on to a hard one. :demon: In the original The Legend of Zelda, why is it that you can only carry 255 Rupees?[/color]

Nope thats not correct. It has to do with the number of Bytes it has. In the game there is only one byte. So it only holds 256 credits or something like that. So if you count 0..1..2..3 and so on up to 255 it equals 256. Now a question..... Ummmmmm. i'll have to think about this...

[color=indigo]Yeah, PrettygurlRei pretty much said it. It's because they only used one byte of space for the amount of Rupees that you can have, and you can only have 256 values with one byte. So, starting with 0 and counting up to 255, you'd get 256 different numbers.

Hmm... I think it'd be best if people didn't post the answer until they have a question of their own, though, so as to keep the game moving. If you can't think of a hard one, just throw an easier one out there for now, and try and think of a hard one for the next time you get to post a question.[/color]

[color=indigo]Hmm... Lets see... I'm actually having to think about this, lol. Okay, Lulu is the singer, Mikau plays the guitar, Japas plays the bass guitar, Tijo plays the drums, and Evan plays keyboard. And also, Toto is the manager.

Okay, lets see, need a question... Okay, in A Link to the Past, which level sword does the same amount of damage as the Magic Hammer?[/color]

[color=seagreen]Edit: Nope, it's not the Lv.2 sword.[/color]

[color=indigo]Heheh, you find it by dashing into the faerie statue in the Ice Rod cave, which is located on the north-east edge of Lake Hylia. I found that out a long time ago, when me and my brother were trying to find the last Heart Container Piece that we were missing. We went through the whole overworld, trying absolutely [i]everything[/i]. :)

Okay, gotta ask a question... How about, in Link's Awakening, what's the name of the mountain that the Wind Fish's egg is on?[/color]

[color=indigo]She says "Link! I'll miss you!" But really, isn't it a bit cheap to ask for bits of dialogue? I mean, really, I could ask for bits of text that probably no one would ever get unless they actually went back and replayed the game.

But anyway, on to my next question. Which Zelda game(s) have a gold colored cartridge, for at least the first shipment of cartridges?[/color]

[color=seagreen]Edit: Yeah, OOT and MM are two of them, but there's more.[/color]

[color=indigo]Edit 2: Yeah, there's The Legend of Zelda, Ocarina of Time, and Majora's Mask... But that's not all... There's one more. :)[/color]

[color=seagreen]Edit 3: Yes, it is! there's The Legend of Zelda, Zelda II: The Adventure of Link, Ocarina of Time, and Majora's Mask. Go ahead and ask a question.[/color]