Zelda Quiz

Dante the Demon Slayer

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[color=indigo]Okay, he doesn't seem to be asking a question... So, I'll ask one, just to keep this thing going... He can ask one later, if he wants.

Okay, I'll make it easy, just to keep this going: In Majora's Mask, where does Guru-Guru (the music box guy that plays the Song of Storms) practice at night?[/color]

[color=indigo]Okay, their names are Koume and Kotake. In Majora's Mask, Koume runs the boat cruise, and Kotake runs the Magic Hags' Potion Shop.

Okay, for my question, which Zelda game never shows Princess Zelda on-screen?

And by the way, we're only allowed one image in our signatures, and that one image can only be 500x100 pixels. So, please remove the quiz one, or remove the banner and resize the quiz one. Thanks. :)[/color]

[color=indigo]Red, of course, just like when he's in the Deku form.

Okay, time for a question from one of the newer Zelda games: In Oracle of Seasons, how many different colors of Subrosians are there? (The color of their robes).[/color]

[color=seagreen]Edit: Yeah, there's green, red, and then Rosa wears orange. There's one more, though.[/color]

[color=indigo]Edit 2: Yep! There's red, blue, green, and then Rosa wears orange. Ask away! :)[/color]

[color=indigo]1. The Full Moon Cello, Conch Horn, See Lily Bell, Surf Harp, Wind Marimba, Coral Triangle, Organ of Evening Calm, and the Thunder Drum.

2. The NES, Super NES, Game Boy, Philips CD-i, Nintendo 64, and Game Boy Color. Also, in December the Game Boy Advance will get one, and in February the GameCube will get one.

3. Marin is the name of the girl that finds you on the beach, if that's the girl you mean.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Right, now for my question: In A Link to the Past, when do Super Bombs become available?[/color]

To get the Super Bomb, the Misery Mire and Ice Palace must both be defeated. After that, go to the Dark World's equivelant of Link's House. In the Dark World, Link's House is actually a Bomb Shop. Enter into the Bomb Shop, where the monster there will be selling regular Bombs and a huge orange bomb for 100 rupees. This huge orange bomb is actually the Super Bomb... and there you have it.

[color=indigo]Okay, I guess I'll ask another question if no one else will. In Ocarina of Time, who first tells Link that he's a Hylian?[/color]

[color=seagreen]Edit: Yep, it's the Young Deku Tree. Go ahead and ask a question.[/color]

[color=indigo]The first Zelda game is called The Legend of Zelda.

Okay, lets see... What's the name of the Game & Watch Zelda game?[/color]

[color=seagreen]Edit: Not one of the CD-i games, the Game & Watch game. You know, those little, individual handheld games that Nintendo made before the NES?[/color]

• 1 month later...
[color=indigo]Okay, lets see here... Gohma, King Dodongo, Barinade, Phantom Ganon, Valvagia, Morpha, Bongo Bongo, Twinrova, Ganondorf, and Ganon. Those would be all of them that have their name come up on the screen. Also, if you want the sub-titles, like Parasitic Armored Arachnid: Gohma, I know all of those, too. :toothy:

Okay, quesion, question, need a question... Right, name each item in the trading sequence from Zelda: Link's Awakening.[/color]

[color=seagreen]Edit:
Yep, that's all of 'em. And the flower is called a Hibiscus. :) Your turn to ask a question.[/color]

yoshi doll--ribbon--dog food--banana--stick--honeycomb--pineapple--flower (-ischus of some sort)--letter--broom--hook--necklace--scale--magnifying glass

Spaz! i did that completely from memory, too!

Name the three Crystals from [i]Ocarina[/i], who gives them to you, and a short answer on how you got the character to give it to you. (Easy.)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Desbreko [/i]
[B][color=indigo]Also, if you want the sub-titles, like Parasitic Armored Arachnid: Gohma, I know all of those, too. :toothy:[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1][color=green][b]Queen[/b] Gohma don't you mean :p[/size][/color]

[color=indigo]No, actually, I don't. When you enter the fight, it says "Parasitic Armored Archnid" in small text, and then below that, "Gohma" in bigger text. While yes, it is called Queen Gohma, that's not its actual title. It's only called "Queen Gohma" because, like a queen ant, it lays all of the Gohma larvae. So :p yourelf. :smirk: - Desbreko[/color]