Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted
[color=teal]Ahem, my comp has been down for a mem. upgrade. Now, for my question....

[b]Question:[/b]What mistake did NP magazine make in their Zelda comic regarding the one and only Moon Pearl?[/color]
Posted
[color=indigo]Glad to hear you finally got a GCN, Ginny. Now we can trade items in Animal Crossing. (If you're looking for anything in particular, just tell me and I'll send it to you if I can get it. I have 2,400,000 Bells saved up, and I'm never going to be able to spend it all on myself, heh). ^_^

And bleh, I'll just ask a question in the meantime, while we wait for Eterah's Maverick to clear that up about the Moon Pearl.

[b]Question:[/b] In Ocarina of Time Master Quest, what enemy appears in The Great Deku Tree, which didn't appear in OOT until you get older?[/color]
Posted
[color=indigo]Well, since they're spiders, I'd guess eight. How can you tell with the big skulls covering their front, though? All you can see is the two eye openings in the skull.[/color]
Posted
[color=indigo]Wait a minute...are you talking about normal Skulltulas, or Gold Skulltulas? Going off a pic of a Gold Skulltula that I have, it looks like 11.[/color]
Posted
[color=indigo]You said Skulltula, not Gold Skulltula! I was looking at pics of regular Skulltulas that whole time, when I could have just looked at my pic of a Gold Skulltula right at first! Grumble, Grumble... :grumble:

Bah...

[b]Question:[/b] Why are Wallmasters called [u]Wall[/u]masters, even though they drop from the ceiling?[/color]
Posted
[color=teal]My guess is because they take you back to the beginning of the dungeon, which should be impossible in concept unless the Wallmasters can go through dungeon walls as they lift you up to the ceiling, then drop you back at the beginning of the dungeon. Zelda....series full of impossible, yet somehow plausible, concepts....I gotta get a life.....I'm basing philosophy on Zelda.....*shoots self*[/color]
Posted
[color=indigo]The ceiling is the ceiling, not a wall. That's why it's called the ceiling, and not just another wall. o_0 But no, neither of those is right. (Though Eterah's came close, the main part of the answer was wrong).

Heh, this is [i]such[/i] an easy question if you've played the original The Legend of Zelda. If not, it's a dang hard one. :p[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GinnyLyn [/i]
[B]Because they go through walls to get at you?

(OK OK, so you're getting me back for the Skulltula question. ;)) [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=indigo]Wherever did you get that idea? :shifty:

And that answer is close enough. They're called Wallmasters because, in the original, they come out of the walls and crawl at you. Then in A Link to the Past, they were called Clutches, since they dropped from the ceiling instead of coming out of the walls. But then in Ocarina of Time, they went back to calling them Wallmasters, but kept the dropping from the ceiling part.

And there you have the history of the Wallmaster. Now ask a question, Ginny. :p[/color]
Posted
[color=indigo][b]Answer:[/b] The original sword button in the original Ocarina of Time on the N64 is green, to go along with the green B button. On Master Quest and the OOT remake on the GCN bonus disc, it's red, to go along with the red B button.

Ooo, I just had a really good question earlier today, and now I can't remember it! Gah! *bangs head on desk, and settles for a different question* ... *gets distracted by an IM chat, and forgets the new question* :twitch: *finally remembers question again*

[b]Question:[/b] How many different types of Deku Scrubs are there in Ocarina of Time, and what is each type called?[/color]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...