OtakuBoards

Animals an' fighting styles

Neko_Cat

In Kung Fu, fighting styles are based on animals. I identify with the Tiger Fighting style, which represents power and aggression. What style do you identify with? There is one for practically every type of animal. Monkey, Panther, Dragon, Crane, Praying Mantis, and the list goes on and on. Monkey fighting style sometimes involves a staff, and there is even a branch of it called "Drunken Monkey". Sometimes there is a sword used to demonstrate the movements of the Dragon. What's your fav fighting style?:)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Neko_Cat [/i]
[B]Dragon fighting style is amazing. Elegence, grace, power, it's everything all in one. [/B][/QUOTE]

[b]er,..that would be me then,...cept for the elegance bit, hehe :D, coz grace is almost speed but in a polite and slower way,..so yeh,..dragon then[/b]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Akito [/i]
[B]Uhh, how about one that weakens the mental stability of a fighter before they fight so that? That would be me, hehe [/B][/QUOTE]

Monkey would probably be the one for you. It looks sort of silly, but that's the catch. It only looks silly, so ppl think monkey fighting style isn't very good, but it fools you. In fact, a old legend about the famed Monkey King who practiced monkey fighting style inspired Akira Toriyama to create Gokou from Dragonball.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Neko_Cat [/i]
[B]

Monkey would probably be the one for you. It looks sort of silly, but that's the catch. It only looks silly, so ppl think monkey fighting style isn't very good, but it fools you. In fact, a old legend about the famed Monkey King who practiced monkey fighting style inspired Akira Toriyama to create Gokou from Dragonball. [/B][/QUOTE]

Goko does a monkey fighting style?