Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
The only family I know is my mom, dad, brother, and twin sister. My grandparents are all gone now and everyone else lives on the other side of the US in Pennsylvania (I live in California) I've never seen any of them. *Frown* :( :( :( :( :(
Posted
since I'm the OLDEST of cousins in my family i can't really say I find any of them hot cause theya re like... 10....

Anyway, I know my moms imediate Family and my dad's immediate family... their children and thats about it... my great Uncle and Great Grandmother too... other than that I dunno where they are and I don't care...

I do know I have an uncle younger than me.... my mom's real dad has a weird family which just screws up mine more.... I've never even met him i don't think... maybe when I was like 1.... oh yeah, and my Mamma and Pappa.... who are... my mom's other grandparents on her rel dad's side... I love them :) even though I haven't seen them in years....
Posted
i have a crush on one of my oldest cousin. she's so hot..i use to wrestle with her when i was little..i haven't seen her in about 9 years..

i know it's sick feeling, but you can't help it..-_-
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Jeff [/i]
[B]i have a crush on one of my oldest cousin. she's so hot..i use to wrestle with her when i was little..i haven't seen her in about 9 years..

i know it's sick feeling, but you can't help it..-_- [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]

Again, I refer you to the little rhyme. Incest is the best, put your family to the test.

Peace,
Shinji (^_^)/[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...