Mitch Posted July 19, 2002 Posted July 19, 2002 Wow, I haven't posted any poems here for a LONG time. I've been really busy this summer. [color=red] Chosen Life Life is such a constant endeavor it just keeps going on forever and we all walk along this path bear the displeasing stress have our moments of caress we all walk this path our own ways follow our destinies in a hectic haze and as we grow older the world seems to become colder we begin to see the true meaning of life see it not as an endeavor but an enjoyable experience that we can express forever keep inside our souls and except the life that we chose[/color] Comments?
Corey Posted July 19, 2002 Posted July 19, 2002 I love it. It's great tale of how life really is. [b]8/10[/b] I also like the one in your sig.
Phantom Posted July 19, 2002 Posted July 19, 2002 The older and world colder, Is that how YOU actually see it? If so i am so sorry, cuz there is a lot of life to live hehe, and i sorta hope it gets more cozy and free... *smiles* good poem though. 8/10
Mitch Posted July 20, 2002 Author Posted July 20, 2002 LOL!I was momentarily confused because you and DarkOrderKnight have the same avatar.
Krademon Posted July 20, 2002 Posted July 20, 2002 Well I'm fifteed and it's about 4degrees. Maybee thats cause it winter. Nice poem, I'd give it 8\10. It's got a truthful ring to it though. We've been doing life metaphors in class so here's on. Life is a bookshelf. There's always something you haven't read. Kinda sad but true. I think I'm defeating the mood of this thread soooo. Life is like a strawberry It tastes nice.:p
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now