OtakuBoards

Bad News.....

SSJ5 Vegeta

Besides having a f***ing virus that's just now letting up today my g/f decided so should our relationship of 4 months. 4 months exactly today. Funny thing. As much as I loved her. It was like nothing when I broke up with her. And even though she was crying and saying **** like "It's better this way," I was strangely calm and detached. All I gotta' say is this has been one hell of a f***ing day. :( I guess I'll be on tomorrow after school. Goodbye everyone... :(

And I can't believe... I trusted her... I don't trust anyone but myself. But I trusted her with my most important possessions. My heart and my soul. And she f***ing broke both of them. I don't think there is such a thing as love anymore. I just think it's just one big f***ing lie. Sometimes the lie, lies underneath all the sh** and people live there lives. Most times though sh** hits the fan. Too bad it had to be my f***ing heart and soul.... :(

Amazing thing though. I'm already over it. Maybe it's just it came so fast. Like it's better to kill an animal if it's suffering and then let it die suffering. I think it would have been harder if the relationship would have suffered before being killed.

Oh well I have another person on my mind now. Eh, but this time, I will not put everything I have into the relationship, so quickly. I am a perfectionist and I live up to my anime character's name. Just like Vegeta I will not make the same mistake twice....

The way I view relationships is that if they don't last they were obviously not meant to be... be happy that she broke up with you now and not in 20 years when you have 2 kids or something....

reagrdless, life goes on, and you will go on... find someone else.... love is the worst and best thing to happen to everything... best when you have it, worst when it's taken away, but you gotta move on... don't sulk in the past, but look toward the future :)

saiel- "you can't just force someone to love them." something similar to that..

anyway, i had distance relationship. she ran away from home(arizona to texas) and just came to see me. she would have done anything for me. but i dumped her..because i didn't loved her. i don't know i wanted to see her..maybe because i wanted to feel what's like to have girlfriend?..the more and more day passes by, i feel confident that i made a right choice.