Guest gojay Posted July 19, 2002 Posted July 19, 2002 :D[color=blue][size=1] Wassup! I know I've been gone for a while but today's my birthday, so I really would appreciated if you guys would make me feel special by giving me a few birthday wishes, it really would make my day a lot more brighter.:D [/color][/size]
G/S/B Master Posted July 19, 2002 Posted July 19, 2002 Happy birthday.Wish for a uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hmmmmmmmm I wish you have a uhhhhhhh happy birthday!!!! yeah I wish that you have a happy birthday and get alot of presents.And I mean it.
Krademon Posted July 20, 2002 Posted July 20, 2002 Pyro would worn you about me and b-days. so.... Happy birthday to you Happy birthday to you Happy birthday to gojay Happy birthday to you. *please dont kill me.*
Justin Posted July 20, 2002 Posted July 20, 2002 Happy Birthday! *throws a million presents at him* -Justin
Recommended Posts