Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Okay, I was kind of in the search in the search for Japanese Tutorial Sites, and came across this site:

[url]http://www.polykarbon.com/tutorials/index.htm[/url]

It's a awsome sate, and has tutorials for everything that is drawing, and i was wondering, does anyone else draws manga/ is learning to draw manga, and has found a site worth looking into?

I kind of have found a new hobby...

-the Z King....
Guest cloricus
Posted
Damn that stuff is good.
I might have a go at drawing some of that.
Dose any one have any other sites like that?
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Yeah i know about Polykarbon.com ages ago, great site, if you wanna see great artists, check out the board there! DAMN! anyway, Polykarbon and howtodrawmanga are great, i have about 3 how to draw manga books. there great :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...