Zero-Sama Posted July 21, 2002 Posted July 21, 2002 Okay, I was kind of in the search in the search for Japanese Tutorial Sites, and came across this site: [url]http://www.polykarbon.com/tutorials/index.htm[/url] It's a awsome sate, and has tutorials for everything that is drawing, and i was wondering, does anyone else draws manga/ is learning to draw manga, and has found a site worth looking into? I kind of have found a new hobby... -the Z King....
Phantom Posted July 21, 2002 Posted July 21, 2002 SWEEEEET ... i just read bout half of .it....... it is very good... good for simple people like me.. hehe
Guest cloricus Posted July 21, 2002 Posted July 21, 2002 Damn that stuff is good. I might have a go at drawing some of that. Dose any one have any other sites like that?
Zero-Sama Posted July 21, 2002 Author Posted July 21, 2002 Thats exactly what i'd like to know.... Well, I guess you should all praise the Z King for his good deed!!Hahahahaha!
Iman Posted August 2, 2002 Posted August 2, 2002 shiiiit that site is amazing!!!!!!!, this will surely boost up my skills ThX dude!
Flash Posted August 2, 2002 Posted August 2, 2002 Ah yes, PolyKarbon. They're quite good. I used to go there before how I found [url]www.howtodrawmanga.com[/url] :)
SaiyanPrincessX Posted August 3, 2002 Posted August 3, 2002 I've been there many times, very good site indeed.
Basketcase Posted August 3, 2002 Posted August 3, 2002 Yeah, howtodrawmanga.com rocks. Thanks for the link to the site though, the tutorials are really good!
Shinobi Posted August 3, 2002 Posted August 3, 2002 Yeah i know about Polykarbon.com ages ago, great site, if you wanna see great artists, check out the board there! DAMN! anyway, Polykarbon and howtodrawmanga are great, i have about 3 how to draw manga books. there great :D
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now