OtakuBoards

Silent Hill - Living Nightmare

Flash

OOC:
If it's too late for me to join, let me know.
IC:
Uptown Silent Hill. A place where many monsters gather to prey on any human dumb enough to go there. Today though, this is different....
A rumble can be heard far away. A lot of shadows can be seen running fast, very fast. Anyone might think they are people escaping from the demons, but actually they are Teddy Bears. Why are they running, you ask? It's really obvious.

CF-*guns blazing*Hahaha! Ph33r m3 y4 wu$$3$! I'll kill all of you! What's the matter? Afraid of a puny human? :devil:
*click* *click*
CF-:eek: OMG..... Out of ammo!

A really angry Teddy comes close to get revenge. Charlie sticks in a weird liquid into the gun and lights it. He throws it at the Teddy and it blows up.
CF-Homemade bombs. Gotta love them!:D

Charlie goes on exploring the town. Luckily, he doesn't meet more demons. He sees a school nearby.
CF-No weapons there, but maybe I can use the beakers from Science Class to make more bombs.

[i]Flash, Raynor, Rin, and Tali make it to the church...stained lime green[/i]

Rin: This place is creepier than outside...

Flash: *Runs around to check the place for enemies* Clear...

Raynor: Good...I guess this can be our hideout until then...

Tali: *takes a board of wood and baracaides the door* Just an extra precaution...

Rin: *Looks up at stained glass window* We gotta worry about that too...

Raynor: We can't really seal that now...too high up.

Flash: We've been up and about the city for more than 30 hours now...I'm getting a little sleepy.

Rin: I'm still quite awake...I'll keep guard until then...we'll switch every 3 hours.

Flash, Raynor and Tali::sleep:

Rin: Okay...*Gets out chain, straightens it out and sets it down on one of the seats. He looks up towards the window, fog visible.* I wonder if I'll ever find my wife...

Charlie entered the school, which was pitch black. He decided to keep it that way and use his other senses to know when an enemy is near. Anyway, it kept him from being spotted by a demon.
CF-(Hmm... The Science classroom must be close.)

Suddenly, he sensed someone behind him.
CF-:smirk: (He thinks he can surprise me. Ha! He better have a hard head, or else this is gonna hurt!)

Right when that person was going to hit him with whatever he/she had in it's hand, Charlie grabbed the arm and flipped the person over. He turned on a lighter and saw that it was a woman dressed with an uniform. On the front you could read "Silent Hill School".
CF-Why were you trying to kill me?
T-I though you were Him.
CF-Him?
T-A person has gone insane. I don't know who he is but I've found many dead bodies killed as only a human can.
CF-Can you take me to the Science room?
T-Sure, follow me. Don't worry, a while ago the monsters chased a guy on a motorcycle, so there's no danger here now. *Agg*

In that same instant her head fell to the floor. There was a trap. A thin string would activate a wall guillotine, and it worked flawlessly.
CF-:eek: WTF?!

Charlie though he could kill all the monsters. Now, he wishes he had never heard that stupid legend....

[i]Rin waits in the front altar steps, watching the other 3 sleeping soundly...it suddenly turns night...[/i]

"I really gotta get used to these transitions..."

*Hears a bell ringing in the distance...*

"I wonder if we'll ever get out of this town..."

*Looks at gold watch given by his wife as an aniverssery present...*

"I can't just stay cooped up in here..."

*Paces around the church and finds a shelf with a chalice and other trinkets*

"Nice...too bad we can't get too religious, what the?"

*Hits the shelf with knee accidently, revealing a secret passageway*

"Hmm..."

Charlie took out a knife and threw it to the other side of the hall. Another guillotine was activated. He carefully made his way to the Science Room and got the beakers. He put on some bomb liquid (demon blood) on them and put on a string so he could easily use them. He got a bat that he found on the school gym and left.
CF-Note to self:Never enter a school alone again!

[i]Rin goes back to the seat and grabs his chain and six- shooter[/i]

Rin: Sorry...but I'm gonna have to take my chances alone *Lights a series of candles on a trident and heads inside...*

"What the??" *Looks down and sees a seires of stairways leading down to the basement*

"Okay, this shouldn't be here..." *Walks down and finds a teddy bear waiting at the bottom with a knife. Rin throws his chain, wraps it around the Teddy Bear's neck and pulls it apart.*

"That was easy..." *Hears a large moaning sound* "Okay, maybe I should wait until morning..."

Charlie's forgot the fear he had a while ago and has gone back to Demon-killing mode. He found the house of what probably was a veteran.
CF-*guns blazing, bombs blowing*:devil: C'mon ya wusses! I can take you all on! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!
He passed by the church, startling Rin and the rest with all the explosions.
R-WTF? *looking out the window* :eek: I've seen some messed up people on my life, but this one's the worst yet!

While CF is blasting Demons a figure stands in the shadows.

Rin-What's that?*points*

CF-Show your self!

Squall-Your gun is empty.

CF-Huh?Show your self anyway!

Squall-Names Squall Leonheart.

Rin-This place is dangerous!

Squall-I know.But i can't leave.

Rin-Come with us then.

Squall-Fine.

[i]The three walk back into the church. Flash, Raynor, and Tali wake up to a foggy silent hill[/i]

Tali: Darn, I thought the nightmare would be over by now.

Rin: *Checks six-shooter and closes revolver battery* Nope...but guess what I found. *Walks to cabinet to the right of the church and moves it aside...nothing* :eek: Wha? I could've sworn! No!

Flash: Oh...it's something about when it turns night in silent hill, things start to change for the worst, so be glad its not there anymore.

Raynor: What now?

Charlie: Breakfast *Pauses and looks at everyone* umm we need to find food.

Flash: *Looks at map* There's a drug store at the gasoline station.

Rin: I left my car there too...I think I had a few snacks and weapons there.

Tali: Who's going?

Rin: I'll go, since I have the keys to my car.

Charlie: :devil:

Flash: I feel like doing something right now.

Squall: Okay...since I was outside just now...

[i]Rin, Charlie, Flash, and Squall unbarricade the church door, grab their weapons and walk over to the Last Chance gasoline station.[/i]

Squall-Stop!

Charlie-What?

Squall-Don't move!

Squall takes out his pistol and shoots the Demon bird in the head.

Charlie-:eek:

Rin-How did you know where it was?

Squall-I can hear them.They're coming for us.We have to hurry!

Flash-There it is!Lets get to the gas station fast.

They run to the gas station.

Squall-Hmmmmm...I hear them.There on top of the gas station.

Charlie-Go in and get some supplies and get out and we'll drive back to the church!

[I]The fog starts to clear up a bit[/I]

Rin: We gotta hurry...they'll see us soon

DemonBird: *Looks at group*

Rin: Oh S-T! *Throws chain at the first bird, grappling it's leg and swings the bird to the ground then takes six shooter and fires directly into the skull*

[i]Other demon birds join up on the fight[/i]

Squall: Make quick work

[I]Everyone unloads their guns at the demons as Rin unlocks the car's trunk and gets a small cooler and a knife. He tries to start the engine, but to no avail.[/I]

Rin: Let's go!

Charlie: *Throws a molotov cocktail at the group of demons, exploding and causing them to drop dead on the ground*

[I]They make a run back to the church and barricade the door[/I]

Squall-You got more weapons?

Rin-In the trunk.

Charlie-I'm all out of bullets.

Flash-Me too.

Squall-Same here.

Rin-We have to find ammunition.

Squall-We got food but no weapons.

Rin-That sums it up.

Squall-There coming for us.

Charlie-D@MN!

Squall-I got a steel pipe but thats it.

Rin: Watch the window

[I]Everyone looks up[/I]

Flash: This isn't gonna be a walk in the park...

[I]The environment transitions into Night[/I]

Rin: That stairway behind the shelf should be there *Checks* It's there!

Squall: Should we really take our chances down there...

[i]8 Winged Demons burst through the stained glass window[/i]

Charlie: Yes...

[i]They all run into the narrow corridor with a large rechargable flashlight...no knowing what lurks under the church[/i]

Squall-This is creepy.

Charlie-You said it!

Rin-Shhhhhh!

Tali-I'm scared!:(

Squall-You hear that?

Rin-No what?

Squall-Stand back.

Everyone stands back and Squall swings and hits something in the head.

Charlie-:eek:

Flash-Wha Wha Wha!:eek:

Squall-You people got to be more careful.

[i]Rin hands the flashlight to Squall[/i]

Rin: Than you lead...

Squall: Fine...

[i]They reach the end of the stair case and end up in the sewer system.[/i]

Squall: Mind the smell...this place is gonna be a lot harder to spot enemies that'd like to take a bite out of us.

Rin: *Takes out map of sewers* Man, this place is huge...let's try to make our way to Centeral Silent hill...

[i]The group runs towards the north, not knowing what lurks beneath the murky waters...[/i]