OtakuBoards

Silent Hill - Living Nightmare

Flash

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]

I think you'd have more fun doing it. [/B][/QUOTE]

I would? Ok, fine, I will, but only to get the ball rolling.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[I]Raynor tossed and turned, not getting a good sleep at all. Maybe his bad sleeping was been caused by what was just starting to happen. His radio started making wailing sounds, sending Raynor out of dreamland immediatly. He looked at his watch: 3:23am. He got out of bed and flicked the light switch, nothing happened. He went over to the phone so he could call the motel's owners, and see if the blackout was just his room or not. He picked up the phone, it was dead. Then right on cue, Raynor starts to hear strange noises outside.[/I]

Raynor: "I don't like the sound of this one bit..."

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i]
[B]

I would? Ok, fine, I will, but only to get the ball rolling.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[I]Raynor tossed and turned, not getting a good sleep at all. Maybe his bad sleeping was been caused by what was just starting to happen. His radio started making wailing sounds, sending Raynor out of dreamland immediatly. He looked at his watch: 3:23am. He got out of bed and flicked the light switch, nothing happened. He went over to the phone so he could call the motel's owners, and see if the blackout was just his room or not. He picked up the phone, it was dead. Then right on cue, Raynor starts to hear strange noises outside.[/I]

Raynor: "I don't like the sound of this one bit..." [/B][/QUOTE]

Umm...sorry to disrupt the flow of the story but...are people supposed to just randomly add to what you've written so far?

yep!

raynor grabs a broow and opens th door to see what it is, he hears the noise again, its coming from the trashcan he thought, he walks over and kicks the trashcan......then A BIG VISOUS cat runs away falling out of the trashcan.

raynor:oh good(sigh, closes eyes) it was only a ca....(opens eyes)

then all of the sudden the cats head rolls back down the hallway and he freaks, he walks down the hallway to where the blood ends and he finds that there is a weird looking dog.

raynor:holy **** thats a hell hound!!!!

The dog starts to chase him and raynor doesnt know what do to, then finally he thinks of a plan.........

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i]
[B]Rahia, everyone's after you these days...

Anyway, time to get posting in the new RPG... [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]*whimper* What is it about me? Am I that cute sounding? Or are the guys here just starved for love?[/COLOR]

On the outskirts of Silent Hill...Fighter Talais Luna is waiting for another beast to appear.

Tali: Ugh, I smell like a Hell hound. Rena, I'll fight him for you.

All of a sudden, she hears a man yelling in the distance...

Tali: Interesting, sounds like a Hell hound. I'll see soon enough...

A man comes running and almost knocks her over...

Tali: Get behind me! *pulls out sling blade* *throws it* Hah...Pathetic creature.

Raynor: That was quick.

Tali: The trick is to be faster than the fastest. I'm Talais Luna, but you can call me Tali. *extends hand*

*Rin searches the abandoned house on Levin Street for anything useful or significant*

Rin: What's this...a diary...*Opens it up and notices blood on the pages along with the ink.*

*...October 24th, I just sent the kids to school, but one teacher really freaked me out when I saw him. It's starting to snow, in the middle of july. The news on the radio say that there's a serial killer lurking around these places. So my husband got a shotgun...*

*Rin flips the page and notices a large amount of blood and pus on the blank pages...he drops it and nearly vomits on the floor before finaly coming back to his senses. He looks on the top of the refrigerator and notices a 21 inch chain and a loaded shotgun.*

Rin: This might be useful. *Hears footsteps* Whos there! *Aims his flash light around the living room and kitchen...*

Rin: Hello!!?? *Sees a small creature with a knife and a small hump on it's back starts charging toards him*

"S-t! I'm outta here!" Rin runs out through the backyard and out through the gates with chain wrapped around in one hand and ShotGun in the other.

Old Silent hill begins to suddenly turn dark. "What the hell is wrong with this place? and what the hell am I doing here?"

Rin turns on his flash light and looks behind him...being pursued by 6 hell hounds, he starts running madly, emptying out the shotgun's single bullet and taking out 2 of the dogs.

Me makes a right and sees the stone markings of "Silent Hill Elementary."

"I'll take my chances in there..."

He runs inside the school and shuts the door behind him, evading getting mauled by the hell hounds. His flashlight his still on...but it is completley pitchblack...with only 5 feet of sight around him.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B]

Umm...sorry to disrupt the flow of the story but...are people supposed to just randomly add to what you've written so far? [/B][/QUOTE]

No, you gotta sign up, then you control your character...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Krillin6913 [/i]

[b]yep![/b]
[/QUOTE]

Uhh, no, you're wrong. So either get it right, or get out of my RPG. And don't go around telling people the wrong info, it'll stuff up my RPG.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]

No, you gotta sign up, then you control your character...

Uhh, no, you're wrong. So either get it right, or get out of my RPG. And don't go around telling people the wrong info, it'll stuff up my RPG. [/B][/QUOTE]

Umm...I thought that we were writing a static story rather than being in an RPG.

I'd much prefer to write a paragraph each...and see where it goes. Ah well :(

[I]Rin walks down the school hall... all the doors are locked... He turns around, and walks into the Courtyard... He closes the door behind him, and takes a few steps foward... A clock tower strike 4:00 am....[/I]

Rin: " ...4 am..."

[I]He walks foward a bit, looking around for monsters... He sees nothing... He continues foward... Then, 4 small demons with huge claws for hands appear behind him...[/I]

Rin: "Sh*t!!"

[I]There's too many, and they're too fast... He runs for the door, but it's locked...[/I]

Rin: "Crap crap crap crap crap.."

[I]He turns around just in time to see one of the Demons grab him... He can't move, and the others approach, claws extended to full... He is about to be sliced into little pieces... Suddenly, the doors are broken down by a motorbike... The person on the Motorbike grabs him, and breaks down another door... Rin works his way behind the man on the motorbike, and sits behind him... He screams through the halls of the school, hitting a few Teddy Bears as he goes... He Breaks through a couple of doors, and then heads for the stairs...[/I]

?????: "Hold on..."

[I]He rides the Motorbike up the stairs, and Rin almost falls off... He goes up 3 flights, and then crashes through a door, and does a skid, ending up on the roof...[/I]

Rin: "Who are you?"

[I]The Man takes off his Helmet...[/I]

"My names Hiro."
Rin: "Jeez, thanks Hiro... You saved me back there..."
"Please, call me Flash..."
Rin: "Uhh, okay..."

[I]Flash puts his helmet back on, and turns the bike towards the town... He drives off the school roof, and into the mist...[/I]

Rin: (He saved me... And that's a nice bike...) "What the Hell? Now I'm stuck on the roof! Awwww Sh*t.."

[I]Raynor grabs Tali's hand and shakes it.[/I]

Raynor: "My name's Raynor. What th-"

[I]Raynor is suddenly picked up by a devil with wings, who fly on, carrying Raynor with him. Raynor puts his hand in his jacket, and pulls out a magnum. With one bang, the devil falls down with Raynor. With a loud thump, Raynor hits the ground, and is almost bowled over by a motercycle...[/I]

Rin: "This place seems...diffrent"

*Rin looks down on the courtyard and sees a strange marking on the center of it all.*

Rin: Where am I now...?

*Rin makes his way back downstairs, going through the rooms to dodge lurking enemies in the hallways. He uses his 21 inch chain to grab hold and throw the little demons to their death.*

Rin: I'm out of here!

*He tries to go through the front door, but the door isn't there anymore.*

Rin: S-T! There's gotta be a way out of here!

*He walks over to the right side of the school and explores the basement, filled with tortued bodies hung on barbed wire and a chain-link floor.*

Rin: Why did I come here anyway...

Tali: You okay Raynor?

Raynor: Yeah. This place is freaky.

Tali: Well, it seems everyone's in a rush to kill you today.

Raynor: Why haven't the monsters attacked you?

Tali: No idea. But I've been told that some demons fear cold steel. We'll see soon enough.

Raynor: What's a girl like you doing here?

Tali: I'm trying to kill the monsters that killed my baby sister.

Raynor: Oh.

*Rin explores the basement, eventually coming to a boiler room with a dark figure lurking behind the large water tank*

????: You've come for you wife haven't you....

Rin: The hell are you?

????: I'm here to stop you for ever leaving Silent Hill, or this School.

Rin: *Takes out his long chain runs around the tank and grapples his neck* You bastard! Tell me what the hell are you doing!?

????: *Disappears and melts into shadows* Hehe...You're strong...but I'm just toying around with you now...I'll kill you slowly, break your mind before I break your body...

Rin: No!

*Rin walks back upstairs and notices it's sunny again, no fog...bue hears sirens in the background.*

Rin: Hmm...I wonder where that Flash guy went...

*He finally finds the door and walks out of the school, alive.*

[COLOR=royalblue]Tali: Quiet! Someone's coming...

As the footsteps neared, Tali leaped towards the unknown, blade in hand...

Rin: HEY! *defends himself*

Tali: A human! I'm sorry.

Rin: *brushes himself off* Do you normally attack humans in the dead of night?

Raynor: *snicker* Tali would if they were monsters.

Tali: Anyways, I'm Talais Luna, but call me Tali.

Rin: Sure. I'm Rin. Who's this?

Raynor: I'm Raynor, not a "this."[/COLOR]

"GET DOWN!!"

Tali: "Huh?"

[I]Flash jumps out of the shadows, and pushes Tali to the ground, as huge Flying demon passes overhead, his mouth open, attempting to rip Tali's head off, with those huge jagged teeth, covered in blood... After it passes overhead, everybody gets back up....[/I]

Tali: "Woah, thanks... But if you ever do that again you're dead."
Flash: "Uhh, sorry..."
Tali: "But, thanks anyway.."
Flash: "Don't mention it. The name's Flash."

[I]Flash shakes Tali's hand, and then Raynor walks over to him...[/I]

Raynor: "Is that your motorcycle?"
Flash: "Yeah, why?"
Raynor: "You almost ran me over about 15 minutes ago..."
Flash: "Oh, sorry..."
Rin: "And you're the guy who saved me back in the school... Then stranded me on the roof..."
Flash: "Umm... Sorry.."
Tali: [I](He's brave, but he sure has no sense of logic...)[/I]

Rin: Great, now that we're not alone anymore...what's happening to this place? It starts snowing, then the fog comes in, suddenly it turns dark, the place becomes a s-t hole (the school anyway), bright, then dark again...

Flash: Well, we gotta find a place to hide out, just in case we get chased again.

Rin: The school's a death trap that's for sure. But I ended up in an unlocked house on Levin St.

Raynor: I gotta map...*Takes out map* It's not too far from here, but there's a deep chasm blocking our way.

Rin: I came out through the back fence...I think it was over here *Starts running, the others follow, Flash on his motorcycle.* Right here...*Opens the fence gate and they walk into the back yard.*

[i]They go inside the house, turn on the lights, check the rooms for demons, lock the doors, and gather around the kitchen table to figure out how to get out of Silent Hill along with finding their missing loved ones...[/i]

[I]After getting abit to eat from the fridge, everyone sits down around the table.[/I]

Raynor: "So, anyone have an idea what's going on?

Rin: "No."

Tali: "No."

Flash: "I think I do. I don't know how it started, but I know of a story which takes place 4 years back, where the same thing happened here."

Raynor: "Any idea who was stuck in it or how they got out?"

Flash: "All I know is that there was an author who crashed here in the fog. And he got stuck in this maddness."

Rin: "Wait, I thi-"

[I]Suddenly demons burst out of the floor. Raynor jumps back and takes cover in another room. He gets out his gun and looks around the corner. He pulls the gun's trigger 5 times. All the demons fall over dead.[/I]

Flash: "You're a good shot."

Warlock: "My dad's a police officer, so I learnt abit how to use these things."

Tali: "It looks like nothing's safe around here. We better move somewhere else in case more of those arrive..."

Rin: Where to? It looks like no place is safe here.

Tali: Anywhere with a strong door, that's for sure.

*Raynor takes out map of Old Silent Hill*

Raynor: There's a small police station nearby...

Flash: I'll spot ahead...*Jumps in motor cycle and speeds off to the station.*

Rin: Just in case something goes wrong and we get seperated...just use that house...you can get away from a demon easily there.

*The 4 reach the police station and go inside...*

Flash:
Rin: "What is it?"
Flash: "Police station... Gives me the creeps..."
Rin: "Why?"
Flash: "Ever played Resident Evil 2?"
Rin: "Uhhh..."

[I]Suddenly, a Teddy bear leaps out of the darkness. Flash spins around, and Blasts it with his Desert Eagle at point blank range... It spurts blood all over Flash's Pants...[/I]

Flash: "Aww hell... These were clean on!"
Warlock: "Look out!"

[I]Another Teddy Bear leaps at Rin, but he spins around, and shoots it right in the forehead, and it slumps lifelessly to the floor...[/I]

Warlock: "Nice shot.."

Rin: There's gotta be a weapons storage area somewhere around here.

Flash: In an old town like this? Not a chance...

[i]The look around the police station and spot a few more demons, lurking in the prison cells[/i]

Raynor: We'll there's nothing they can do to hurt us...the hell?

[i]The demon walks right through the bars and begins charging toards them[/i]

Rin: *Unwraps his chain and wraps it around the demon's tiny head. Rin swings it side to side on the wall until it is decapitated.* Crude, but effective.

Tali: Come here, I found something...

[i]Rin, Raynor, and Flash all head over to the breifing room of the station...they see a board full of evidence and pictures[/i]

Flash: Looks like this place's been busy...

Rin: White Claudia....up on the board...missing persons...murder victims, possible serial killer on the loose?

Raynor: These people didn't know what hit them...

Rin: But where did everyone go? *Looks at board* This place is pretty dangerous too...it's a long shot, a religious long shot, but it looks like the church here might be a safe place to hide out.

Flash: That's crazy you know...

Tali: Yeah, but where else can we go?

Rin: Let's stock up here and go.

[i]They take what they can...a pack of bullets, a few flares, a multi-burst rifle, and a map of the underground sewers. They head over to the church...running and stunning demons along the way...[/i]