Jump to content
OtakuBoards

All Nighters


Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DarkOrderKnight [/i]
[B]

Finnaly!
Someone else that has heard of Hot Topic besides me!
I love [i]you[/i] anime_gurl! [/B][/QUOTE]

Hey, I love Hot Topic. I bought myself this pair of [I]massive[/I] pants, and a Spiked collar. Go me. I should be heading back there today--They've got some kick arse shirts on sale right now.

Oh, and just to stay on topic, the night after I bought the pants, I stayed up all night admiring myself.
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
wow, why don't we seperate the last page or so of this thread and call it hot topic...sheesh....never even seen one, much less been in one or bought something there!lol:p

well, i think i'll probably pull one tonight, cause school doesn't start till sept.1st and i'll get my sleep cycle correct on the last week!:)
Posted
i love sleeping too!(hence the text in my banner....though i don't consider myself an otaku...)

it's only !:07, the night is young....
Posted
[color=deeppink] [size=1]It's 10:00 for me.
I go to bed at 11:00.
and fall asleep around 1:00..
but... my life is to sleep. that's all there is to it.[/color] [/size]
Posted
4 hours of sleep in the last 36 hours...
I don't think I can sleep tonight either.
I've had sudden insomnia for the last two nights...
Posted
weird.....well, it's 1:54 AM now.....word...

i will probably sleep a couple hours tonight, but wake up early, like 10:00, cause i'm meeting my friend online at 10:30! ugghhh.....i dont even feel tired....

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...