Jump to content
OtakuBoards

What kind of RPG do you like the best?  

1 member has voted

  1. 1. What kind of RPG do you like the best?

    • Action/Adventure: Stuff like a James Bond
      0
    • Fantasy/Dark Fantasy: Zelda, Vampire: the Masquerade, and such
      1
    • Sci Fi: Digimon, Star Trek, Zoids, and such
      0
    • Horror: Vampire: the Masquerade goes here, too, but so would Werewolf: the Apocalypse or Mage: the Ascension
      0


Recommended Posts

Posted
I already know I'm one of the greatest fanifc writers (You don't write a fanfic over two hundred pages long and one that lasts for almost five years if you aren't good), but my RPG skills seem to be...lacking.

So, which kind of RPG do you like the best?
Posted
I'm not new, I'm old. I came here about three months ago, me and the moderators for the DBZ board had a few...dissagreements...and I left before they could ban me. Apparantly, they did anyway, so now I have a new username.

And now, I'm back, with a clean slate. Okay, so there's that coffee stain over there, but apart from that...

Why wouldn't this go here? it conerns RPGs; therefore, it belongs here. I see no rules posted for this section, other then the 'how to make an RPG' thing, and as far as I know, this doesn't go against the rules.

And, naturaly, I misspelled my username. Can the moderators change it? if they can, and one reads this, change it to Omega Tempus. with an M. I think that way it'll mean End of Time in latin.
Posted
[color=royalblue]This forum is only for Sign Ups.

Please ensure that you completely read our forum rules (which you have agreed to by registering). Thank you. :)[/color]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...