Kittie Posted August 28, 2001 Posted August 28, 2001 anyone here play it?! what do you think about it?! is it good or...does it suck?! someone called it the 'Zelda killer'<---what do you think about that?!:smirk:
Cecil Posted August 29, 2001 Posted August 29, 2001 Yes it a very good game. But it isnt relly like a zelda a game so it cant be a zelda killer.
Sephiroth Posted August 29, 2001 Posted August 29, 2001 I haven't played it yet so I couldn't comment.... I plan to get it though....
Cecil Posted August 29, 2001 Posted August 29, 2001 Yeah you should get it... makes the wait for ff10 shorter.
True Otaku Posted August 29, 2001 Posted August 29, 2001 I getting dark cloud after I getting bored of gran turismo 3, I playing on it a lot :)
Guest Majin Gohan Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 I love that game (my sister loves it more than me but she hasn't beaten it yet :D). I've owned it since May. I still need to get past that darn extra dungeon. It's 100 levels long!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now