Chaos Posted July 22, 2002 Posted July 22, 2002 While messing around after making the shadowness realistic fire thing, I smudged a bit, darkened, burnt, changed some effects here, changed some there. Eventually, I came out with something I originally thought of when I heard of the Fire Caverns in FFVIII... So enjoy my boredom, eh?
Kinetic Posted July 22, 2002 Posted July 22, 2002 [color=darkblue] It looks cool. A little dark, but great. I don't like it much, but..eh, it's just not my style...it's still great though. [/color]
Guest Morph Posted July 22, 2002 Posted July 22, 2002 [size=1][color=indigo] Yeah its nice Neil, I have made it too. I know someone that made the layout/banner and all of it except for the content for Shadowness... Hehehe, I have also done all of their tutorials, they are good... [/size][/color]
Phantom Posted July 22, 2002 Posted July 22, 2002 Good, but simple... not your average peice. You were only fooling around, which explains why it has that abstract look to it... Good though...
PiroMunkie Posted July 23, 2002 Posted July 23, 2002 [color=indigo]Ooooooo.... Fiiiiiiiiiire.............. :drool: Well done Neil. Neat little fire stuff, hehe.. not much else to say though..[/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now